Google, which has been less vocal than some on the furor surrounding the standards process for Microsoft's Office Open XML, came out Friday in support of the ISO's decision to reject the specification.
Broadband - News
Faster speeds and increased data quotas make plans more attractive
As if Yahoo didn't have enough trouble already in social networking, a company employee tipped a New York Times reporter by mistake about a new, unannounced service called Yahoo Mash.
An artificial intelligence company next month will unveil plans for a program that will help its AI software "learn" by interacting with humans in virtual worlds.
Optus is now 'considering its upgrade options' after Telstra unveiled its new 30Mbps cable service Telstra unveiled in Sydney and Melbourne on Tuesday.
The topics covered by mainstream news sites are "markedly different" from those on sites that allow users to determine what is newsworthy, according to a survey released Wednesday by the Project for Excellence in Journalism.
Microsoft is forcing Windows Live and MSN Messenger users to upgrade to the newest version due to a security update included in that release, according to a posting on a Microsoft blog.
A hacker group released a free, open-source unlock for Apple's iPhone late Tuesday, just a day after a commercial company started selling something similar for as much as US$99 through a network of online resellers.
A year-old bug in QuickTime that when paired with Firefox allows hackers to hijack PCs and Macs now has Mozilla scrambling for a fix, the company's chief security officer said.
Security vendors are warning that two US Department of State Web sites based in Russia could contain malware and should be avoided.
The company that redefined Internet search is putting up US$10 million via its philanthropic arm, Google.org, to entice someone with the next great idea to ignite mass commercialization of plug-in cars.
Labor's Fibre-to-the-Node (FttN) broadband plans have been jeopardized by a federal government move to lock down the $2 billion Communications Fund, which was set to be financial backbone of the opposition's network.
Telstra BigPond today switched on Australia's fastest consumer cable broadband, with the launch yesterday of a 30 Mbps plan.
A Las Vegas man has agreed to plead guilty to wire fraud for impersonating an intellectual property lawyer and threatening to sue owners of certain Internet domain names.
While companies are increasingly turning to virtual worlds for employee collaboration and as a way to strengthen relationships with customers, few have developed comprehensive strategies to deal with places like Second Life or Kaneva, according to a ...
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A Third of NBN Users Would Change Back if They Could
- TPG to stop selling 25Mbps NBN plans
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Most Aussie NBN resellers are yet to make speed claim change - ACCC
- NBN puts HFC rollout on hold
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProgram SchedulerQLD
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSolution Designer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Contract Analyst/ ManagerOther
- CCHR / Org. Development Business Analyst - Large Telco Contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTDevops EngineerOther
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Test Automation Engineers x 3NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity DevOps EngineerOther
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorQLD
- FTSecurity Consultant/Snr Security ConsultantVIC
- FTGlobal Product ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSystems Administrator - not for profit organisationQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther