Nokia released on Tuesday the newest addition to its E-series lineup of mobile phones for businesses, revamping the user interface for easier navigation, executives said during a London product launch.
Broadband - News
Mozilla has fixed a critical bug in the way the Firefox browser works with QuickTime media files.
Australians are most at risk from malicious online attacks targeting their credit card details, followed by bank and email account information, reveals Symantec's bi-annual Internet Security Threat Report (ISTR), released on Tuesday.
Two years after The New York Times Co. started charging for access to some content on its Web site, the Gray Lady is changing tack and will make the content available for free.
Thousands of e-mails detailing the operations of MediaDefender, a company hired by movie studios and record labels to flood file-sharing networks with fake files of pirated films and albums, have leaked to the Internet.
IBM has reported an increase in malware volume and sophistication as part of its security statistics report for the first half of the year.
Yahoo has agreed to buy Zimbra, a privately held company whose Web hosted collaboration and messaging suite is considered a successful example of the software-as-a-service model (SAAS).
A potential database breach of the online florist, Roses Only, may have resulted in the theft of sensitive information, including customers credit card details.
Google, which has been less vocal than some on the furor surrounding the standards process for Microsoft's Office Open XML, came out Friday in support of the ISO's decision to reject the specification.
Faster speeds and increased data quotas make plans more attractive
As if Yahoo didn't have enough trouble already in social networking, a company employee tipped a New York Times reporter by mistake about a new, unannounced service called Yahoo Mash.
An artificial intelligence company next month will unveil plans for a program that will help its AI software "learn" by interacting with humans in virtual worlds.
Optus is now 'considering its upgrade options' after Telstra unveiled its new 30Mbps cable service Telstra unveiled in Sydney and Melbourne on Tuesday.
The topics covered by mainstream news sites are "markedly different" from those on sites that allow users to determine what is newsworthy, according to a survey released Wednesday by the Project for Excellence in Journalism.
Microsoft is forcing Windows Live and MSN Messenger users to upgrade to the newest version due to a security update included in that release, according to a posting on a Microsoft blog.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- nbn grows customer base, but suffers EBITDA loss
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTApplications Support SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSalesForce DeveloperOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTSplunk DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW
- CCService Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD