Check Point Software has beefed up its enterprise security gateways, in an effort to protect corporate networks against the risks associated with IM and peer-to-peer application such as Skype.
Broadband - News
Soon you may be able to pay for your shopping with your mobile phone, thanks to some new technology being trialed in a joint venture from Telstra, NAB and Visa.
Dan Lohrmann, Michigan's chief information security officer, found out about the cyber sit-in from a reporter. It was Tuesday, May 15, 2007, and a group calling itself the Electronic Disturbance Theater asked Michigan residents to voice their opposit...
Symantec's early-warning system gave its enterprise customers a brief scare late Friday when it erroneously sent an alert that said an Internet-crippling attack was in progress.
The 25-year-old programmer who unleashed the Panda worm almost a year ago in China was sentenced Monday to four years in prison, a news service reported from Beijing.
Facebook's safety controls and procedures are deficient and fail to properly protect minors from adult sexual predators in the company's social-networking site, New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo charged Monday.
Google Street View application, which has raise privacy concerns because of the street-level views of locations it provides, will respect the local laws of the countries wherever it is available, the company's privacy counsel said Monday in a company...
Google is planning to build a fiber-optic cable under the Pacific Ocean to link its U.S. operations with Asia, according to a report in Communications Day, a telecom industry news and commentary site for Australia and Asia.
Check Point Software Monday unveiled a beta of ZoneAlarm ForceField, surfing security software that runs Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox in a virtualized environment to keep threats such as drive-by downloads at arm's length.
Microsoft has approached Facebook in recent weeks proposing an investment that would give Microsoft a stake of up to 5 percent in the popular social-networking company, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday.
The war of legitimacy that erupted several months back over whether the OECD's broadband ranking for Australia (at 16) is more accurate than Market Clarity's ranking (as high as 6) is unnecessary, according to research by Ovum.
Zimbra customers appalled at the company's planned acquisition by Yahoo are speaking out, saying they are vexed by the deal and upset over its possible negative consequences.
Bluebox Devices has selected Internode's broadband network as the test bed for its forthcoming Video on Demand (VoD) service.
Paypal security chief Michael Barrett isn't ready to claim a victory in the fight against phishing schemes, but he said that his company is slowly turning the tide using a set of new partnerships and technological means.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- nbn grows customer base, but suffers EBITDA loss
- [Updated] Labor has ruled out a Royal Commission into the NBN
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPICT Project CoordinatorACT
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- FTOrganisation Change ManagerOther
- FTETL TesterACT
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTHardware Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Technical writerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTMobile Studio Manager - GAME CHANGER!Other
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAsset Management specialistNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTIteration ManagerOther
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT