Twitter has removed text message support for its U.K. users, blaming costs as the reason behind the decision.
Broadband - News
Now a subsidiary, Chariot will cease trading on the ASX from tomorrow.
A recent phishing scam targeting users of Apple's .Mac and MobileMe online services has successfully duped hundreds into divulging credit card and other personal information, a security company said Thursday.
Google has increased the options for sharing feeds in its Reader product, giving users more control over this feature.
Presumptive Republican presidential candidate John McCain, sometimes criticized for admitting to not using the Internet much, flexed his technology credentials while outlining his opinions about online security and privacy on Thursday.
Microsoft this week updated its Mac business suites, Office 2008 and Office 2004, to patch several security bugs and add other enhancements.
The botnet created by a teenager who was arrested by Dutch police in a sting operation is most notable for its total reliance on social engineering to spread, computer security experts said Thursday.
A massive hole in the popular peer-to-peer (P2P) client µTorrent has put the computers of millions of file sharers at risk of hijacking.
A class-action suit filed in California charges Facebook and a handful of other companies, including Blockbuster, Fandango and Overstock, with violating online privacy and computer fraud laws related to Facebook's controversial Beacon system.
The former prosecutor of the Gary McKinnon hacking case said there's no reason to believe the European Court of Human Rights will ultimately block the alleged hacker's extradition to the United States.
Facebook has grown 153% during the past year, propelled by the soaring growth of new in virtually every market outside North America, according to a report on social networking released Tuesday by ComScore.
Hackers trying to plant malware on PCs have switched from touting CNN news in come-on messages to pushing breaking stories said to be from rival network MSNBC, security experts said today.
Yahoo on Tuesday announced general availability of Fire Eagle, which enables users to their mark their location on the Web and is being leveraged in applications such as travel and messaging systems.
Telstra BigPond Music unveiled its new online music store today after cutting a deal with major record labels to provide their tracks on the site as MP3s. The deal also covers leading Australian independent music labels.
Ticketek Tuesday afternoon issued a formal apology to the individuals whose emails it exposed in a botched newsletter mailout.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- nbn grows customer base, but suffers EBITDA loss
- [Updated] Labor has ruled out a Royal Commission into the NBN
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSAP ISU Billing Consultant - FunctionalVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTIT Support Level 1 and 2NSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support - Microsoft Office 365 experienceNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Web Developer/Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCChange LeadQLD
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- CCEnd to End Project ManagerVIC