A recent Google search of the popular social networking site MySpace for several variations of terms describing a person's maternal grandparents returned more than 11,000 search results.
Broadband - News
Telstra’s BigPond business unit has cut the price of its mobile broadband services and now charges the same rate for wireless mobile card plans as it does for wireless modem plans.
Google has upgraded with a geolocation API its Gears browser plug-in, which is designed to let users work with Web-based applications when they aren't online.
Microsoft is delving into social bookmarking with the release in early September of the first version of a new bookmarking tool focused on its technical audience, the company said yesterday.
Users of Apple's MobileMe have already discovered that the US$99-per-year service is sometimes slow and unreliable, and they're now talking about another shortcoming that was intentional.
Mozilla has said that it is preparing to offer Firefox 3.0 to users still running older versions of the open-source browser, and might trigger the update within the next week.
The wireless broadband market is heating up, with Unwired Australia announcing an overhaul of its wireless broadband pre-paid pricing.
Chinese authorities have blocked Apple's iTunes Music Store, apparently because 'more than 40' athletes have listened to protest songs by bands such as Rush and Alanis Morissette.
Mozilla Corp. Thursday announced the winners of its third "Extend Firefox" contest, an annual competition that recognizes the year's best Firefox add-ons.
Debate is reaching a fever pitch over a new security feature in Firefox 3.0 that throws out a warning page to users when a Web site's SSL certificate is expired or has not been issued by a trusted third party.
Facebook has quietly launched a new type of advertisement it hopes will help in the struggle to find a way to help advertisers profit from the treasure trove of demographic and other data it has gathered from members of its social network.
Windows Vista users jumped at Microsoft's troubled operating system's first service pack, but people running Windows XP haven't been in much of a hurry to install its newest service pack update, a Windows performance and metrics researcher said Thurs...
The Reserve Bank of Australia’s Payment Systems Board is entering discussions with PayPal and its owner eBay to encourage the payment provider to voluntarily remove the no-surchage and no-steering rules that have come under fire by the ACCC for being...
Australia could have a Fibre-to-the-Home (FttH) network for the same price as the inferior hybrid node network, according to industry experts.
When Intel lays out its vision for the future, the chipmaker most often focuses on new uses for its Atom processor, greater mobility and, of course, plans to develop more and more chips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- nbn grows customer base, but suffers EBITDA loss
- [Updated] Labor has ruled out a Royal Commission into the NBN
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java Developer, FX, Low Latency, Pricing, TradingOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - IT ImplementationVIC
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCTraining specialistNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist) - Adelaide BasedSA
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FT.Net DeveloperSA
- CCHadoop DevelopersACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTCommercial Contracts ManagerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsVIC
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersACT
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT