Scissorhands. It sounds like a character from a Hollywood flick but instead is the name of an IBM Research tool in the works that turns information contained in web pages into live structured data.
Broadband - News
As Microsoft releases its Silverlight 2.0 media player tomorrow, it is claiming strong momentum for its free, would-be Adobe Flash-killer.
Security software suites are doing a poor job of detecting when a PC's software is under attack, according to Danish vendor Secunia.
MySpace launched a beta version of its DIY (Do It Yourself) advertising platform today that's aimed at allowing individuals and small businesses to create their own ads that can be customized to specific users of the social network.
Scammers are sending out phoney e-mails that claim to include critical Windows security alerts, Microsoft warned Monday.
Microsoft will debut vulnerability predictions today when it issues 11 security updates for Windows, Office and Internet Explorer.
Australians will be unable to opt-out of the government's pending Internet content filtering scheme, and will instead be placed on a watered-down blacklist, experts say.
The world's largest palace complex Friday unveiled an addition -- a virtual one.
A number of servers at the World Bank Group were repeatedly breached for more than a year by different intruders but it is not clear how much data might have been compromised in the attacks, Fox News reported Friday.
The Internet attack took Yahoo engineers by surprise. It came so fast and with such intensity that Yahoo, then the Web's second most-popular destination, was knocked offline for about three hours.
The US government is soliciting input on a way to make the Internet's addressing system less susceptible to tampering by hackers.
Opera Software, which is battling hard for market share with Google's Chrome, is promising users a faster surfing experience, an improved email client, and better browser-synchronisation capabilities, with the latest version of its browser launched l...
Microsoft has acknowledged that exploit code is circulating for a vulnerability it acknowledged six months ago, but has yet to patch.
In a development that would have seemed impossible two years ago, Google is cooperating publicly with Click Forensics, a click-fraud detection company with which it has had a rocky relationship.
Telecommunications infrastructure investment through a National Broadband Network (NBN) will help Australia weather the economic crisis, but only if the ACCC and the government can pull their heads out, get the NBN players co-operating and turn the f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC