The promotion brings the cost of signing up for one of Aussie Broadband's NBN25 plans down to about $9 and the cost of signing onto an NBN50 plan down to $29.
Aussie Broadband are getting in on the Black Friday action with a promotion that lets you save $20 a month on internet.
The use of high-pressure sales tactics by telcos trying to sell NBN services to households and small businesses has been condemned by groups representing consumers and the telecommunications industry.
Claims by telcos that NBN Co’s wholesale pricing is creating an “unsustainable industry” are unfounded, the network operator’s chief executive has argued.
Shadow communications minister Michelle Rowland has committed a Labor government to waging war on Australia’s digital divide, addressing factors that can degrade fibre to the node performance, and examining the feasibility of co-investment to boost the proportion of fibre in the NBN network.
Telstra has announced that they have given 600,000 fixed broadband customers unlimited data allowances at no extra cost, meaning that Telstra will now have more than two million customers on unlimited data plans.
WhistleOut has announced the winners of their inaugural WhistleOut Awards.
Kogan Internet has followed in the footsteps of NBN rivals with new price reductions.
Vodafone has dropped the price of their high speed Vodafone NBN plan to $60 per month for new and existing customers.
MyRepublic has paid penalties totalling $25,200 following the ACCC issuing two infringement notices for alleged false or misleading representations about its NBN service performance.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Aussie Broadband's Cyber Monday deal is somehow even better than their Black Friday bargain
- Aussie Broadband's Black Friday deal lets you save $20/month on NBN
- Telcos slammed for sleazy NBN sales
- NBN Co CEO rejects broadband pricing criticism
- Labor’s Rowland pledges digital inclusion drive, action on FTTN performance
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies