Soap opera fans, listen up: The Liskula Cohen "Skanks in NYC" debacle is turning into quite the saucy story. In one corner, we have the former Vogue cover girl who claims she's been defamed by a blogger's harsh words. In the other, we have the blogge...
Broadband - Features
For anyone who complains that Twitter posts are too short to be meaningful, we present you with Twitter's exact opposite: Woofer.
As popular as Twitter has become, its immaturity shows in a variety of ways. It is pure speculation, but what would Twitter Pro accounts look like if I was developing them?
Twitter's upcoming geolocation feature is a nifty idea -- but mainly in theory. A quick look at the applications of Twitter geolocation could give those close to you, and not only those people, some ideas of taking advantage of the service to your de...
Twitter gets even better with the introduction of a new opt-in geolocation feature that will allow you to identify where you are tweeting from. Attaching your location to a tweet is nothing new to smartphone owners, but having the location-aware feat...
People who use Internet anonymity to cover their filthy tracks should take notice.
These days, everyone lives in a browser. Surfing the Web is no longer an aside to using the computer for work and play, but is central to it.
By the time you read this story, the Internet may be obsolete.
Google has just launched a new series of social gadgets for your personalized iGoogle home page. The gadgets allow you to interact with both friends and strangers through a series of games and productivity tools.
Because it's just a messaging platform, Twitter is far less complex than Facebook. Nevertheless, misuse and abuse seem at least as common on the former as on the latter. Some of our favorite Twitter etiquette rules follow.
The popularity of instant messaging has grown exponentially in the past decade, but the communication platform's immediacy presents users with endless opportunities to come off the wrong way. These tips will help you stay in the good graces of your I...
What's okay on Facebook? On sites like MySpace, anything goes (or seems to), but the rules of etiquette on Facebook seem to be a little more refined--not a lot, mind you, but a little. Keep these tips in mind, whether you're making your first friend ...
Google has unveiled Caffeine, a "next-generation architecture" for its Web search platform. The retooled search engine is said to be faster, more accurate, and more comprehensive than the current Google search setup.
It's always hard to argue with the U.S. Marines. Social networks do pose a security risk, but should business let the Marines lead the way? Does banning Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, et al, make sense outside the military?
Twitter and Facebook were hit today with denial-of-service attacks that can knock a site offline, but don't steal information or cause permanent damage. The question is, why?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCSenior ICT Project ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Test AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther