Circles.Life isn't just a new player Australian telco arena, they're one with a very different game-plan.
Singaporean MVNO Circles.Life has announced it plans to enter the Australian market in early September.
The use of high-pressure sales tactics by telcos trying to sell NBN services to households and small businesses has been condemned by groups representing consumers and the telecommunications industry.
Claims by telcos that NBN Co’s wholesale pricing is creating an “unsustainable industry” are unfounded, the network operator’s chief executive has argued.
The HTC 5G Hub feels like a natural conclusion to an emerging problem.
Telstra have announced a plethora of changes to their lineup of mobile and broadband plans, reducing the amount of available plans from 1800 down to just 20. Here's why that's a bad thing.
Telstra is running a discount on their $90 Mobile BYO Plan, offering 90GBs of data for $69.
Optus is closing out the financial year by boosting data inclusions on selected mobile plans.
After an extensive advertising campaign, Telstra’s new loyalty program launched today, allowing customers to earn points on eligible purchases - which can be redeemed for discounts on some new tech.
Shadow communications minister Michelle Rowland has committed a Labor government to waging war on Australia’s digital divide, addressing factors that can degrade fibre to the node performance, and examining the feasibility of co-investment to boost the proportion of fibre in the NBN network.
Get online anywhere with a fast mobile broadband USB stick
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Circles.Life is less of a telco with an app and more of an app with a telco
- Circles.Life to enter Australian telco arena in September
- Telcos slammed for sleazy NBN sales
- NBN Co CEO rejects broadband pricing criticism
- Telstra discount 90GB mobile plans ahead of EOFY
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies