Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony, took the stage today at Sony's E3 press conference, and started off with some jokes, telling the audience that he believes Sony is the leader in many things, including leaked content. All the same, the PSP Go ...
Sony - News
Researchers at Japan's public broadcaster, NHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai), have developed a flexible OLED (organic LED) display that's 5.8-inches in size and can display moving images in color.
TransferJet, a data transmission technology developed by Sony that allows information to be exchanged between gadgets by simply bringing them close to each other, took a further step towards commercialization this week when Sony said it would begin a...
Sony has announced the release of a new portable projector aimed at business professionals. The VPL-MX20 combines a super-thin design with high brightness levels.
Sony today announced three new digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras aimed at consumers interested in transitioning from point-and-shoot cameras.
Sony Australia has outlined its predictions for the future of digital television in Australia, projecting increased household penetration of large Full HD televisions, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and environmentally friendly TVs.
Sony today launched four new series of Bravia LCD televisions, which will be available in May and July. The new models mean that the company's entire LCD television line-up will soon be Full HD 1080p.
The Sony XEL-1 is the company's first OLED television screen. Priced at &6999, it has an 11-inch panel with a resolution of 960x540 — which may not sound impressive — but Sony claims the XEL-1 has better image quality than any existing te...
Sony is cutting the price of its PlayStation 2 console by almost 25 percent in both Europe and North America, the company said Tuesday.
Sony Electronics Inc. said users of its two e-book readers can now access more than 500,000 free public domain classic books from Google Inc. through the Sony eBook Store.
Sony has provided some detailed specifications for its promised and anticipated X-series Walkman that was teased at January's CES but the launch date remains the biggest unanswered question.
Sony today announced it will inject 20,000 new Blu-ray players into Australian homes via a new Bravia TV promotion.
Sony Europe's David Reeves is almost refreshing at a time when refreshing's in short supply. In an intriguing shift from the standard "everything's coming up roses" mantra, Reeves reflects on the company's third quarter losses of US$204m by telling T...
Sony Australia today announced the Walkman X and the Walkman W series of portable media players, with units available for sale from April.
Sharp and Sony have decided to delay the targeted start of a joint-venture LCD (liquid crystal display) production and sales venture.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro finally adds 4K video support for local files
- Sony's virtual reality suit is why people go to SXSW
- Study predicts PS3 will win the console war
- Sony finally back in the black (but not thanks to PlayStation)
- Sony returns to profit, cuts full-year loss forecast
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW