Samsung Electronics plans to unveil a flat-panel TV that's as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at this week's International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it said Sunday.
Brand Centre - News
Acer on Monday launched a powerful quad-core laptop at a price that may appeal to buyers on a budget.
Sony has launched a teaser ad campaign for a new "revolutionary" Vaio laptop that appears destined to debut at January's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched an application that allows users to print pictures wirelessly from an iPhone.
The speculation is heating up around Dell's upcoming Adamo, which industry observers believe is an ultraportable laptop that could a price-friendly response to Apple's ultrathin Macbook Air.
Sony Ericsson has joined the Open Handset Alliance, the group of companies, including handset manufacturers and carriers, committed to the Android open mobile platform.
Hewlett-Packard Co. said it began shipping its 300GB small-form factor drives to worldwide resellers this week, doubling the capacity of its previous 2.5-innch serial-attached SCSI (SAS) hard disk drives. HP said the new drives, which it produced wit...
Dell has announced a partnership with The Good Guys that will see its products sold through the retailer’s 87 stores across Australia in time for Christmas.
Today Sony unveiled the HDR-FX1000: a new HDV Handycam aimed at the prosumer and high-end consumer markets.
Dell announced Monday that it is offering Seagate's self-encrypting hard drives in its Latitude laptops, Precision Mobile Workstations and OptiPlex desktops as a security precaution to those machines being lost or stolen. Seagate also announced today...
Acer, the world's third-largest PC vendor, said shipments of its Aspire One netbook could reach 6 million units this year, which would edge out Asustek Computer's popular Eee PC at the top of the market.
Dell Tuesday unveiled a line of business-focused desktops, including machines designed to slash energy consumption and a thin client that uses Intel's new Atom chip.
Lexmark is pushing a green agenda as it launches a refresh of its home office and small business range of laser and inkjet printers.
A tenth of a millimeter might not seem like much, but in the competitive world of flat-panel televisions it's enough for Samsung to steal the thinnest-TV crown from Philips.
For the PlayStation Portable, firmware update 5.0 has been released, bringing with it the opportunity to browse and download content directly to your PSP from the PlayStation Store. Previously, content needed to be downloaded to a PC or PS3 first bef...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTraining Materials Developer / TrainerVIC
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-Bathurst or Port MacquarieQLD
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCSAP BO LeadNSW
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTProject Finance / Finance Coordinator (NSW Government)Other
- CCFinancial ModelerACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCIT/OT Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior Business Process Analyst - Part timeQLD
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTData DeveloperOther
- TPTest AnalystNSW