Laser printers have long been used by medium to large businesses, but they are now much more affordable for small businesses and home offices as well. These days, monochrome laser printers can be bought for as little as $100, while decent colour lase...
Brand Centre - Guides
A multifunction device (MFD) -- also known as a multifunction printer -- lets you print, scan, photocopy, fax, and more. Most multifunctions will let you to carry out more than one of these tasks simultaneously.
Sit back in your leather lounge and enjoy your new LCD TV.
As technology and communications begin to converge, the focus is increasingly placed upon multifunction devices, such as the modern smartphone.
This PC World Buying Guide aims to take the complexity out of buying a PC by providing the information that will help make your final decision.
Don't know what memory card best suits your needs? Well we do! Read on to find out.
Sit back in your leather lounge and enjoy your new plasma TV.
Do you love your music? Do you like to listen to your tunes at top quality? Whether you want to turn the music up loud without disturbing others around you, or you want to get the most out of your new MP3 player, this buying guide for Hi-Fi headphone...
Home and business projectors are not the same. Find out how they differ from each other.
Are you one of the many thousands of people who are predicted to buy a notebook (laptop) this year? If yes, then this PC World buying guide is for you.
These days, portable media players are everywhere. Devices such Apple's iPhone manage to pack video and picture playback into common everyday devices, whereas units such as the Creative Zen Vision W offer a more dedicated media playback solution.
Digital video cameras are a great way to record and retain timeless footage of your family, friends and those special occasions. However, with so many choices available today, deciding on the right product can be difficult. Here's some clues on how t...
With more bandwidth and endless multimedia possibilites, 3G mobile phones are leaving 2G in the dust.
Everyone needs a good monitor to get the most out of a PC. But which monitor you need depends on several factors - what applications you use, how much room you have on your desk, how much screen space you need to comfortably view your programs, and o...
They're everywhere and everyone has them. So unless you want to remain in the dark ages, check out our buyer's guide to Mobile Phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
- HPE is bringing Optane storage to Unix servers
- HP rolls out patch to fix keylogging bug in certain laptops
- Some HP PCs are recording your keystrokes
- Rumor suggests the Note8 will be a bigger S8+ that adds a missing feature
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Management Business Capability AnalystACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCAS400 / iSeries EngineerNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTSenior Ruby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEQLD
- CCSecurity Analyst - Large Federal DepartmentACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- TPSenior Developer - API - Data ReportingNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCPega DeveloperQLD
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer (Windows & Virtualization)VIC
- FTData Analyst - SASNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW