In its exhaustive testing, DisplayMate give Samsung's Galaxy S8 and S8+ the highest grade ever for a smartphone display, an A+.
Samsung has a portfolio of devices and appliances that would make Apple envious. But unlike Apple, Samsung devices don't work well together.
Samsung launched sleek new Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones with features including facial recognition, an intelligent agent called Bixby and Samsung Pass for secure e-commerce mobile payments.
The iPhone 8 would benefit from the Galaxy S8's edge-to-edge display, augmented reality camera, and a smarter assistant.
You can't use the PlayStation 4 Pro to play UHD Blu-ray, but if you have any locally saved 4K files you can watch them on Sony's console.
We’ve seen flagship phones from almost everyone launch in the past several weeks. But while we’re waiting Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S8 phone to appear, we’ve been given the latest iteration of the mid-range (and much more affordable) Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017 model).
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung launches new Galaxy A smartphones in Australia
- Samsung upgrade their Australian tablet range
- Dell launches its Rugged range
- Sony launches three new 4K HDR Home Cinema Projectors
- HP launches Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Oculus recalls Quest 2 over foam irritation, will add a 128GB option
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies