We like the Google Pixel phone. But it’s ugly. And if you’re spending that much on a phone then you should probably protect it.
Back to School - Reviews
Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previ...
Bose is better at masking jet-engine drone, but Sony is no slouch on that score and ultimately it offers the better-sounding cans.
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
Any $269 smartphone is sure to have flaws, and this does, but it's still good value.
iOS 10, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, brings a variety of upgrades to Siri, 3D Touch, the Lock Screen, Maps and other features.
For $250 you should just buy a vastly superior point-and-shoot camera.
You’d be forgiven for being confused about which phone to buy these days. The choice can be bewildering at certain price points – especially in the $500 to $800 region. But when the Moto X Force throws its hat into the ring it backs things up with so...
While the CraftBot Plus has some drawbacks and is in need of a few operational tweaks, this is among the best small desktop 3D printers around.
The iPhone SE is like the iPhone 5s... But it's also not like the iPhone 5s.
The newest version of Acer’s Aspire R13, a convertible laptop that can be used as a tablet, is a sleek looking thing. A versatile unit with ample power to perform most everyday tasks with ease. It’s an interesting prospect for someone looking for a 2...
Commotion surrounds a new Chinese manufacturer called OnePlus and its first smartphone, the One. The promise of top-tier hardware for bottom dollar has the internet ablaze, and big guns Samsung, Apple and HTC paying attention.
With an asking price of $799 (sans monitor), Medion's Akoya E4360 D desktop PC, which will be sold at Aldi supermarkets, is testament to the fact that you don’t have to spend big these days in order to get a computer that can do just about everything...
The HP Mini 210 (NB-210-1017TU_01) is a 10in netbook with plenty of style. It looks and feels different to the netbook it replaces -- the HP Mini 110 -- but it still performs like a netbook. It offers a very solid keyboard with isolated (island-style...
Toshiba's NB300 is a 10in netbook with a slim frame, a long battery life and an advanced Sleep-and-Charge USB port. It's an almost perfect netbook for travellers thanks to these features, but even students and business users who are in the market for...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTHogan Technical ConsultantOther
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTFront end developer/designerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Selenium/ToscaOther
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW