If the Moto X4 shows us what a world without MotoMods might look like, then it's also a reminder that maybe Motorola made the right call by going modular.
HTC is cracking on with business following its deal with Google and looks to have a new phone coming on 2 November. Find out about the rumoured U11 Plus.
Chinese smartphone brand Huawei has announced its Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro smartphones, which the company promises will leverage AI to kickstart a new era in smartphone experiences.
While it won’t inspire mania among the enthusiast crowd like the iPhone X will, the iPhone 8 remains a solid package for those happy to play things safe.
Chinese smartphone brand Huawei have launched a new bid for the mid-tier smartphone market, announcing Australian availability and pricing for the Huawei Nova 2i.
Sony Mobile has confirmed that they'll be bringing their new Xperia XZ1 to customers in New Zealand.
Smartphone accessory brand Incipio has launched added two new variants to its phone case lineup, designed for use with the newly-announced Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
We bring together the major phone case brands to try them out for ourselves and compare what they can offer when it comes to keeping your shiny new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 crack-free.
A survey conducted by MyDiscountDeals has found that 20% of respondent Apple users claiming they wouldn't switch to Android for a million dollars.
It's barely been a day since the announcement of Google's second generation of Pixel smartphones, but mobile accessory brand Tech21 have already come out and announced that their Evo Check range will be available for the new device.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max speakers officially unveiled.
A much sharper and brighter display, longer-lasting battery and beefier camera make it a bargain phone you’ll want to root for.
PC World's top-rated Android Phones. These are the best mobile phones, smartphones, smartfones, smart phones and Android phones that you can buy right now in 2017.
Apple or Android? Which is best? There are many smartphones, smartfones, smart phones, mobile phones, Apple phones, Android phones and other phones to choose from. Here are the best you can buy right now.
The best bang for your buck smartphones on the market.
Good Gear Guide's top-rated Android phones.
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei's flagship tech trickles down to mid-tier with new Nova 2i smartphone
- Sony Bring Xperia XZ1 to NZ
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTPhone System TechnicianQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther