Bose is better at masking jet-engine drone, but Sony is no slouch on that score and ultimately it offers the better-sounding cans.
No matter how much you love Apple gear, you’re going to have trouble loving AirPods.
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
Sennheiser's Momentum Wireless headphones deliver top notch sound and reasonable noise cancellation, although you'll pay a serious price for the privilege.
Claiming to deliver "incredibly accurate" music reproduction, Monster Cable's Beats by Dr Dre Tour are in-ear headphones with a striking design. The Beats by Dr Dre Tour headphones offer decent sound quality, but there are better in-ear phones available for similar prices.
Some of the best headphones if you're heading back to school or uni
Whether you're buying headphones for yourself or for a child, it's important to consider the design — but that shouldn't be the only consideration.
The Phitek BlackBox M14 closed headphones deliver active noise cancellation powered by a single AAA battery. They are well constructed and reasonably comfortable for long-term listening sessions, and their sound is versatile enough for a range of musical styles. Audio can feel closed-in at times due to the design, but if you can live with this then you'll be pleased with these headphones.
The Heartbeats by Lady Gaga in-ear headphones are ultra-trendy — they're designed for the fashion tragic who can't bear wearing anything not studded with diamantes and pearls. Their design is the only thing setting them apart from the wide range of other in-ear headphones available; sound quality is merely average and comfort levels are not particularly high. If you need adjustability for your canalphones, you'll need to look somewhere else.
Sennheiser’s HD 428 budget PC/gaming headphones are equally suited to music listening, playing games and watching movies. As a jack of all trades, the HD 428 is a master of none. The overall mediocre sound quality is par for the course with budget headphones, but they look good and are comfortable to wear for a few hours at a time.
It's been a good year for headphones, with a huge range of innovations and interesting technologies released to the market. We've picked our favourite five pairs of the year.
Sennheiser's HD 238 Precision headphones are made with good quality components and are comfortable to wear in almost all conditions. The headphones have detailed sound reproduction but we found they seemed flatter than other models, requiring some equaliser adjustment for rich audio.
The holiday season is upon us, and now more than ever that means shopping on the Internet.
Sony's MDR-NC300D in-ear headphones are far bulkier than a normal pair of canal-phones thanks to active noise-cancellation circuitry and a power/control pack. Normal noise-cancelling headphones only offer acoustic (passive) noise cancellation, but the Sony MDR-NC300D's powered noise cancellation actively eliminates outside noise with inverse audio signals. This offers an eerily quiet listening stage.
Sennheiser's HD 438 headphones are designed for listening to music and PC gaming. They're reasonably priced and sturdily built. Though they don't offer spectacular sound quality, non-audiophiles should be relatively pleased.
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jaybird go true wireless with new RUN earbuds
- HyperX Reveals Next Generation Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset
- Jabra upgrade their Elite Sport wireless earbuds
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- TPSQL DevloperNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - UtilitiesQLD
- FTDigital Acquisition Campaign ManagerNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSr SQL Developer/Data Migration SpecialistOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD