For browser fans, this is the best of times.
Back to School - Features
The scoop: FreeAgent DockStar, by Seagate, about $US100
Internet Explorer 8, the latest update to Microsoft's venerable Web browser, introduces several features intended to provide greater security and ease of use.
The Worldskills Australia regional competition in PC and Network Support took place at the Mount Druitt College, TAFE NSW Western Sydney Institute, last week.
If you want to keep up with your friends, support political campaigns, gossip about your favorite celebrities or find out about new technologies, your best bet in today's digital culture is Twitter. Twitter has also become a necessary part of every b...
If you aren't lucky enough to have a real Polaroid camera and a stockpile of film, just upload your photos to Rollip.com
We've already shown how printers can steal your money and rob you blind, and there's no bigger culprit than consumables. Over time, inks and toners can easily multiply the original cost of your printer or multifunction. Here are some tips to lengthen...
Screen real estate just might be the one aspect of using a computer that has the greatest impact on productivity. While the penny pinchers at your company might initially scoff at spending the extra funds on what might be perceived as a luxury, all y...
We are just over a month away from the launch of Microsoft's contender to the iPod Touch, the Zune HD. Microsoft has put all its creative forces behind the upcoming Zune HD portable media player, and by the looks of it, the iPod Touch is up for some ...
Who knew there were so many iPhone annoyances? Last week we listed ten common failings of the iPhone and discussed how to correct them. Maybe it was naïve to restrict the list to ten entries. Reader feedback suggests that iPhone users have no shortag...
No so long ago, the computer geek was confined to the back rooms and basements of companies everywhere.
Don't let that blank, boxy look fool you: Printers can steal your money and your time if you're not careful. Printer manufacturers have come up with a few creative ways to drain your wallet through ink and toner cartridge costs. Other printer models ...
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a term that refers to an ADSL service that can be installed on a phone line that doesn't have an active phone number attached to it. It's a service that's particularly worthwhile for anyone who does not use their landline...
With video, image and data files becoming larger thanks to better quality media, the importance of making sure you have adequate storage is only going to increase this year and beyond. Portable devices such as digital cameras, mobile phones and porta...
If you've got a filing cabinet - or desk - overflowing with documents, or if you want more thoughtful file management in general, a scanner can save you space, time, and ultimately money.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPTeam Leader - Software DevelopmentQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTService desk supportACT
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other