Bringing home your shiny new <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/142535/top_50_and_52inch_hdtvs.html">HDTV</a> is just the beginning of your home theater adventure. But don't settle, as many HDTV buyers do, for just plugging your new set into you...
AV Enthusiast Centre - Tutorials
Your new set is in place, you've got your DVR ready, and your service for HD signals is set up. Now you have the hard task of connecting all the pieces together. Using just any available cables isn't the best choice, though. These tips will help you ...
Once your new HDTV is set up and connected to your home theater, it might seem that you can just power up and watch your favorite shows. But not so fast. You'll first need to calibrate your set to get an optimal picture. And as for the sound, you'll ...
Whether you're General Motors or the corner convenience store, you probably could use a little more business. The question is how to get the word out about your products or services to the people who need them. One hot technique these days is to use...
A reader wants to convert .mp3 music files to the .aac format.
Large high-definition televisions are voracious electricity consumers. Some 50-inch plasmas demand in excess of 400 watts of power when turned on. That's more than a good-size, modern refrigerator requires, though the refrigerator stays on 24/7, so i...
Technology has progressed so quickly that anyone over the age of 30 has probably amassed a collection of data generated in both analog and multiple generations of digital technology. (I'm looking at you, Commodore cassette tape drive.) And though y...
Why do some HD channels still display those unsightly black bars on the side of the screen? If you're receiving HD over-the-air signals on a HDTV, shouldn't it fill the whole TV screen?
Muxtape is long and gone — or at least, dead is the original idea of Muxtape, a place where music hipsters could upload their favorite songs to create streaming playlists for their friends. These online mix tapes paved the way for a fun new pla...
Entertainment doesn't have to be expensive, even with a large HDTV and great content.
When you're looking to buy a set of headphones you will encounter a list of specifications that provide basic information on their requirements and abilities. While nothing is as important as using the headphones yourself to determine whether they so...
My TiVo of choice is actually a media-center PC, one running Windows Vista and its aptly named Media Center software (a staple in the Home Premium and Ultimate versions). Part of what I love about it is the extensive library of third-party tools and ...
My MP3 collection is about as eclectic as they come. I've got songs ripped from CDs, songs downloaded from countless online stores, and songs collected from, oh, let's say points unknown. Consequently, the volume levels are inconsistent across the li...
The introduction of the MP3 player enabled people to play their music anywhere, but it has had an unfortunate side effect: Folks have sacrificed the awesome audio quality that the compact disc delivered in exchange for ever tinier music players, simp...
You have movies on your PC? Me, too, and I'm using MediaGate's nifty multi-media hi-def player to wirelessly--and effortlessly--beam them to my TV.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTFinance Business PartnerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCCloud Engineer - based in BrisbaneVIC
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD