Despite a few seriously annoying bugs, the Windows 7 version of Windows Media Center is without a doubt the best yet.
AV Enthusiast Centre - Tutorials
Using your PC to store your photos, videos, and music might save you the trouble of having to dust off photo albums and alphabetize your CD collection, but it can still be a pain to keep your media converted, stored, tagged, and uploaded.
HDMI, RCA, S-Video--sorting through the alphabet soup of audio/video cables can be difficult.
I've made no secret of my love for Windows Media Center, but for months I've been living with a glitch that almost drove me to TiVo.
John Gumbs asked the PC World forum why you can only change a DVD drive's region a limited number of times.
Carole Ellis writes: I was interested to read recently about someone who upgraded to Windows 7 64bit and could no longer view YouTube content. I am about to take delivery of a new Windows 7 64bit PC. I too want to watch YouTube. Does your advice mean...
Kurt asked the Answer Line forum about buying a PC for his home theater
If you're the kind of person who insists on handpicking a road-trip playlist rather than just setting your music player to shuffle, you were born for radio, baby. Fortunately, you don't have to let your daily life get in the way of your broadcasting ...
Question of the week: Do upscaling DVD players improve the picture on HDTVs? Answer: Probably, but there's no guarantee.
There's a school of thought that says PCs and laptops themselves aren't important, and that their contents are what gives them their value. After all, information is power, and the information contained in a document on a hard drive can be nearly imp...
You have your pizza, your beer, and your brand-new, beautiful HDTV. But is that HDTV giving your favorite sport everything it's capable of giving?
In this tutorial we’re going to create an animated echo effect, not using the built-in Echo filter, but taking advantage of transparency mattes from keyed footage.
You've bought the HDTV. You've set it up, plugged everything into it. Maybe you've even calibrated it for the best possible picture. But you're not done yet: fiddling with a few more settings can further complement your viewing experience.
Over half of all Australian households watch digital television. But if you've got a shiny new digital television or set-top box, chances are that recording shows using your old VCR will be awkward and deprive you of the quality offered by digital br...
The other day I told you how to add a TV tuner to your PC so you can record shows, TiVo-style. That's easy enough, but what about copying those recordings to your iPod or iPhone?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCCloud Engineer - based in BrisbaneQLD
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTPhone System TechnicianQLD
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther