New Foxtel Web site offers full-screen video clips, remote recording and a comprehensive electronic program guide
AV Enthusiast Centre - Slideshows
New LG plasma televisions include internal hard drives for recording TV shows.
The latest version of the Geneva Model L -- an iPod dock that combines exceptional sound quality with sublime style -- has a walnut finish that sets it apart from the crowd.
We take a look at the LG LH50: the company's first 200Hz television.
The LG HB954WA integrates a Blu-ray disc player with a 5.1 channel speaker system and amplifier.
From the cathode ray tube to plasma panels, LCD displays, 100Hz technology and the future of television tech
Nine new camcorders were revealed at Wednesday's Sony Sessions media event. Here's a look at what you can expect to see in the coming months.
New EX1 and ZX1 super-slim models to arrive in March
The latest and greatest headphone technology available, at a price
Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
We take apart a home theatre system to see what pushes the sound.
Planning on hitting the jackpot soon? From a gargantuan HDTV to your own flying car, here are nine new tech toys you'll want to decorate your life.
Tuesday saw the release of a 108in LCD television by Sharp Electronics. Destined for commercial enterprises, it has a host of features that make it an enticing product. You could probably order one for your home, but at $169,000 you'll need a lot of disposable income.
Bentley's in-car audio systems are designed by boutique speaker manufacturer Naim and are touted as "the world's best" automotive audio experience. We can't exactly test these claims, but we can show you a bit of the technology behind the scenes.
Sony’s Z Series televisions are the first models in the world to feature a 200 Hertz refresh rate -- twice the rate that current top-of-the-line televisions refresh at.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTOperations OrchestrationVIC
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- FTProject Engineer - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant -10056987-001VIC