New Foxtel Web site offers full-screen video clips, remote recording and a comprehensive electronic program guide
AV Enthusiast Centre - Slideshows
New LG plasma televisions include internal hard drives for recording TV shows.
The latest version of the Geneva Model L -- an iPod dock that combines exceptional sound quality with sublime style -- has a walnut finish that sets it apart from the crowd.
We take a look at the LG LH50: the company's first 200Hz television.
The LG HB954WA integrates a Blu-ray disc player with a 5.1 channel speaker system and amplifier.
From the cathode ray tube to plasma panels, LCD displays, 100Hz technology and the future of television tech
Nine new camcorders were revealed at Wednesday's Sony Sessions media event. Here's a look at what you can expect to see in the coming months.
New EX1 and ZX1 super-slim models to arrive in March
The latest and greatest headphone technology available, at a price
Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
We take apart a home theatre system to see what pushes the sound.
Planning on hitting the jackpot soon? From a gargantuan HDTV to your own flying car, here are nine new tech toys you'll want to decorate your life.
Tuesday saw the release of a 108in LCD television by Sharp Electronics. Destined for commercial enterprises, it has a host of features that make it an enticing product. You could probably order one for your home, but at $169,000 you'll need a lot of disposable income.
Bentley's in-car audio systems are designed by boutique speaker manufacturer Naim and are touted as "the world's best" automotive audio experience. We can't exactly test these claims, but we can show you a bit of the technology behind the scenes.
Sony’s Z Series televisions are the first models in the world to feature a 200 Hertz refresh rate -- twice the rate that current top-of-the-line televisions refresh at.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Front-End Developer (Brisbane)VIC
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- CCSpecialist ERP SaaSACT
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- FTSenior Director, Enterprise Architecture & Information SecurityOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- CCProgrammer AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTReporting Analyst / Admin Support - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCAgile Project Manager/ SCRUM MasterVIC