eBooks are electronic devices that display text and other media on portable, digital displays. They make an ideal companion for avid readers, with the ability to store thousands of books at one time. Here are five of the best eBook readers currently ...
AV Enthusiast Centre - Roundups
If you're in the market for some high-end headphones and want the best money can buy, then take a look at our roundup of the best models to have passed through our Test Centre.
If you want to get the most out of your Blu-ray movies and DVDs, a sub-woofer and set of external speakers is absolutely essential. Here are five of the best home theatre offerings we've looked at from Sony, Samsung, Bowers & Wilkins, Sharp and Orb A...
Media streamers allow you to quickly and easily display your digital movies and photos on a TV. The following media streamers from Dvico, LaCie, Asus, AC Ryan and Western Digital are some of our personal favourites.
If price is no obstacle, it's hard to look past these premium Blu-ray offerings from Sony, Panasonic, LG and Harman Kardon. Prices start at $649.
If you're in the market for a mid-range Blu-ray player, the following models will not disappoint. Each player on this list costs $449-$599 and comes with plenty of handy features.
Looking for a cheap Blu-ray player? Here are our top picks for budget Blu-ray players under $400, with models from Sony, LG, Kogan and Panasonic. Each Blu-ray player in this list has an Ethernet port for accessing Internet-based content via BD-Live, ...
If style is high on your list for buying an LED or plasma television, don't worry — there are plenty of great-looking models on the market. We've put together a quick look at the most fashion-forward plasma panels and LED screens from brands li...
LED televisions have excellent picture quality, but are also thinner, lighter and more environmentally friendly than LCD and plasma panels. We've put together a list of our favourite LED televisions from Sharp, Samsung, LG and Sony.
If you're buying a television on a budget, chances are you won't be able to afford an LED-backlit LCD or plasma panel. Regular LCD televisions can still offer great picture quality and some useful inbuilt features, at a fraction of the price of newer...
If you're a hardcore console gamer, you'll want a flat panel television that not only looks good, but has fast response times to ensure there's no lag between moving the controller and seeing the effect on-screen. We've put together a list of some of...
If you're looking for pure cinematic image quality and the best possible contrast, it's impossible to look past a high quality plasma television set. We've compiled a list of the best plasma televisions we've tested from brands like Panasonic and LG.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCETL DeveloperWA
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD