If you're in Australia, you've got maybe half a dozen big brands to choose a 3D TV from. We've looked at a whole stack -- here's our list of every Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp or Toshiba 3D TV we've reviewed this year.
AV Enthusiast Centre - Roundups
If you want to watch 3D movies on your new TV, you'll need a 3D Blu-ray player. We've rounded up every single 3D Blu-ray player available in Australia that we've reviewed.
If you've got a big LCD or plasma TV, it would be a shame not to spoil it with some high quality Full HD Blu-ray movies... and for that, you need a Blu-ray player. We've picked out what we think are the best Blu-ray players in Australia so far this y...
If you're a 3D junkie, but haven't picked out a TV yet, you're spoilt for choice. Each manufacturer has at least a dozen choices to pick from -- but don't worry. We've rounded up what we think are the five best 3D TVs available in Australia so far in...
If you're buying a TV, there are a lot to choose from. Of all the TVs we've looked at in the last seven months, we've taken the liberty of picking out five that stand out the most in terms of quality, value or design. This is our top TVs roundup for ...
From what we're seeing so far, 2011's TVs are focusing on 'smart' features like Web access and video-on-demand. We've been impressed with what's on offer from the big brands like Sony, Samsung, LG and Panasonic -- but read these reviews for our hands...
2011 is looking so far like it will have some pretty impressive plasma televisions on offer. We've previewed the best plasma TVs coming out soon from major brands like LG, Panasonic and Samsung.
If you're looking for a new LED TV this year you're spoilt for choice -- there are great models available from a range of manufacturers. We've put together a list of some of the stand-out LED TVs that will be available in 2011.
2011 is promising some pretty impressive televisions, with a huge range of inbuilt features. There are some pretty cool improvements over last year's sets -- passive 3D (like at the movies), streaming Internet TV channels and a whole swathe of pictur...
Samsung's range of TVs spans everything from small, basic screens to massive multimedia powerhouses. In the last year we've had a few particular favourites — have a read through and you'll see why we're keen to try out Samsung's 2011 TVs.
Sennheiser headphones may be a bit more expensive than the competition, but for some models we think it's worth it. Here's a short list of the best Sennheiser headphones we've looked at, including recipients of our Editor's Choice awards.
We've put together a list of what we think are the best Sennheiser headphones you can buy -- for people after portable, gaming and serious hi-fi models.
Sennheiser is one of the world's leading headphone brands. Whether it's hi-fi, PC/gaming or portable listening the company has a huge range of products on offer. We've taken a look at a fair few of them -- here's every Sennheiser headphone review we'...
Sony's latest BRAVIA LCD TVs are packed full of nifty features. They're able to access a whole swathe of IPTV features -- namely Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video -- and picture quality looks to be impressive on the higher-end models as well...
Panasonic's Blu-ray players may not have the same diverse feature-set [[artnid:380360|as Sony's]], but they're still great at playing Blu-ray and DVD movies. Panasonic also makes an excellent range of Blu-ray digital TV recorders with internal hard d...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW