The ever-canny Kogan Technologies has jumped on the Julia Gillard bandwagon with the release of a new HD TV: the JULIA32. The Kogan JULAI32 is a 32-inch Full HD television boasting two HDMI outputs, a USB port capable of playing movie files and a str...
AV Enthusiast Centre - News
Apple on Tuesday introduced an even smaller version of the Mac mini, with an HDMI port, an SD card reader, and more graphics and processing power. The new Mac mini is only 1.4-inches tall and rocks a unibody aluminium enclosure, making it a potential...
Samsung Semiconductor Monday introduced a handful of new hard disks and optical drives, including a 3.5-inch desktop PC drive which it bills as the world's fastest Blu-ray drive on the market.
Sony's plans for 3D entertainment begin coming together on Thursday as the company kicks off sales of 3D televisions and begins offering 3D games for its PlayStation 3 console.
Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group will soon release a small home-entertainment PC based on a Nano processor from Via Technologies -- the company's second computer model based on the chip.
Boinx Software has released FotoMagico 3.5, which sees the debut of plug-ins for Apple Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Motion and Adobe After Effects. The company says that the native plug-in integration allows editors and motion graphic artists to...
The announcement of the newest iPhone is (supposedly) just around the corner, and San Mateo County courts have just now decided to go forward with the Gizmodo-iPhone-prototype investigation.
During World War II, Britain's brightest minds routinely decoded encrypted German military messages, an effort believed to have significantly shortened the war and saved the country further devastation.
Sony Australia has unveiled a new range of 3D-capable products at an exclusive event held in the Rose Bay area of Sydney. The invitees were treated to a hands-on preview of Sony’s 2010 3D entertainment line-up, including Bravia 3D TVs, 3D Blu-ray pla...
Hitachi LG Data Storage Korea is presenting a first-of-its-kind product at Computex this week, an Blu-ray Disc optical drive that combines a solid-state drive.
NEC has released the SpectraView Reference 241, the first model in a new range for creative pros. The company says that for maximum image quality and stability, the new model features a hardware-calibratable, wide-format LC display that offers 10-bit...
Apple's success in mobile devices like the iPhone and iPad could spill over into the TV segment if the company decides to make a push for devices with larger screens, analysts said on Friday.
Could the next Apple TV be right around the corner? According to a tip that Engadget received, the next Apple TV is a "doozy." Apple's new set-top box is apparently rumored to have been in the works for longer than Google TV.
The Nine Network is using Ericsson technology to run the behind-the-scenes 3D video processing at tonight’s State of Origin match. The 3D broadcast is a world first on free-to-air TV, and Nine has chosen Ericsson for its experience in the still-devel...
The 3D TV era starts tonight with the broadcast of the Socceroos' farewell football match against the New Zealand All Whites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther