Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
AV Enthusiast Centre - News
Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Samsung is liquidating its stock of 3D glasses for its 2010 range of 3D TVs -- the first generation of 3D models which included the excellent Series 7 LED, Series 7 plasma, and $10000 Series 9 LED -- and giving them away for free to anyone willing to...
Major smartphone manufacturer HTC has made a 'strategic investment' in the Beats By Dr. Dre audio company -- partly responsible for celebrity-endorsed headphone and audio products like the Beats by Dr. Dre, PowerBeats, JustBeats by Justin Bieber, and...
Panasonic, Samsung and Sony are collaborating on a universal standard for 3D TV glasses, working with XPAND 3D to bring out active-shutter glasses that will work on several kinds of 3D TVs from each of the brands. Production of the new all-in-one gla...
Apple laptop and desktop computers, digital cameras and TVs are just a few of the products attracting significant savings at a three-hour-long JB Hi-Fi 'Friends and Family' sale being held at the retailer's stores tonight.
Pioneer has shown off a soundbar and satellite speakers with flat-panel speaker driver technology, allowing speaker widths of under an inch. The new Pioneer Sound Wing speakers are designed to blend seamlessly underneath or beside a flat-panel LCD or...
Pioneer has announced the Australian availability of its new home audio receivers for 2011. Key features of the new products include Apple Airplay at an accessible price point, and further iPad and iPhone support in apps and connectivity. These new p...
Sharp and NHK may be bringing us the 33-million pixel HDTV but Samsung's 8-million pixel, 70in HDTV sounds impressive in its own right.
Pioneer has released the Australian price and a tentative release date for its AppRadio car stereo. The system connects to an Apple iPhone or iPod touch and displays information from supported apps on its 6.1in, 800x480pixel touchscreen.
Thanks to things like GPS apps and large music collections on our iOS devices, iPods/iPhones and cars go hand-in-hand these days. On Wednesday, Pioneer Electronics announced what it hopes will be the next stage of in-car connectivity -- the AppRadio,...
Bose has unveiled its VideoWave entertainment system, a LCD TV with an inbuilt home theatre system with eleven directional speakers. According to Bose, the VideoWave delivers the sound quality expected from "a high-quality home theatre system" in an ...
Out of nowhere, Apple is rumored to reveal a new product over the weekend, sending Apple Stores into lockdown mode on Saturday night to prepare.
Panasonic has launched its 2011 television line-up, with both plasma and LED 3D TVs released. A full range of televisions from cheap small LCD TVs to big-screen plasma TVs are available, with models released from May onwards.
Panasonic has announced the Australian availability and pricing of its 2011 range of VIERA plasma and LED TVs. The new televisions have a focus on 3D picture performance and new IPTV features including direct streaming of ABC iView and Yahoo!7's PLUS...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC