So it's that time of year again (i.e. - tax time), and you've decided to treat yourself -- or surreptitiously 'treat' your spouse -- to a high-definition camcorder.
AV Enthusiast Centre - Features
Bentley's in-car audio systems are designed by boutique speaker manufacturer Naim and are touted as "the world's best" automotive audio experience. We can't exactly test these claims, but we can show you a bit of the technology behind the scenes.
Sony’s Z Series televisions are the first models in the world to feature a 200 Hertz refresh rate -- twice the rate that current top-of-the-line televisions refresh at.
Sonos music system owners who also own an iPhone are now able to use their handsets to control the company’s multi-room music installations. The Sonos Controller for iPhone is free of charge. The only caveat is that you must have one of Sonos’ multi-...
It was a typical Saturday morning, and my children were swinging nunchuks at each other again. Though my son and daughter go medieval on each other several times a day, I wasn't worried. They were just using the Wii.
Traditionally, high quality home audio has been the realm of elitist audiophiles with $10,000 speaker cables and other over-the-top paraphernalia.
If you've got a modern big-screen TV or projector setup, chances are you're interested in getting the highest quality, most immersive cinema experience possible. Where many systems stumble, though, is with sound quality.
These days, most people are pretty serious about digital video, whether they realise it or not. With new technology entering the marketplace -- and camcorder prices constantly sliding -- the archaic embarrassment of the ‘VHS-cam’ has become a thing o...
Bang & Olufsen -- one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-end AV equipment -- has opened a flagship ‘glass cube’ showroom in the heart of Adelaide’s CBD. The two-story showroom features the full Bang & Olufsen (B&O) product range, as well as...
A quiet revolution has begun in our living rooms. Microsoft and Sony plan to overthrow your A/V receiver, DVD player, and set-top box, and replace them with one of their game consoles. This past spring, both companies unveiled movie download and stre...
An HDTV is just a TV with a pretty picture until you add a few important accoutrements. The dozen add-ons shown here will greatly enhance your HDTV watching experience.
Plasma is dead. Front and rear projection? Fuggeddaboutit. LCD has a few good years left, and then it's sayonara, baby. TV technology's future lies in tiny phosphorescent molecules.
This is the Kipnis Studio Standard. It was built with the intention of creating the best possible movie experience possible. Read on to find out where all that money went.
For consumers still living with a standard-definition television, DVD-quality video is generally accepted as good enough. For the latest whiz-bang high-definition plasma, Blu-ray or HD-DVD is optimal. But what does the future hold?
It was only a few months ago that Blu-ray emerged as the victor in the hotly contested war against the forces of HD-DVD. While HD-DVD is vanquished, Blu-ray can't rest on its laurels for too long -- the high-definition war is far from over. Both Inte...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther