LASER, Australia’s home-grown consumer electronics brand, has unveiled a range of five new cutting-edge crash cameras that take in-vehicle incident recording to the next level.
The GPU designer wants to provide the computational power for the autonomous vehicle industry, and has also opened up early access to Holodeck, its intelligent virtual reality platform
The affordable, good-looking, rear-wheel-drive, sideways-friendly is an impressive automobile.
Looks great, nimble, sticks to the road but can go sideways at the push of a button. This affordable rear-wheel-drive sports car is great fun and won't draw snide looks from passers-by.
Do you need to get bodies or cargo across country quickly? This is well worth a look!
Ford's Everest comes as a seven-seat large SUV. We took the kids and grand parents on a tour of the Hunter Valley, north of Sydney, eschewing the highway for the fast backroads of The Convict Trail via Wolombi - a popular biker route.
Google has partnered with Volvo and Audi to build Android Auto right into the car, no phone required. We take a look at everything it can do.
What's the relationship between Amazon and autonomous vehicles? Amazon is changing the way products and services are delivered to customers, and so will autonomous vehicles, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang believes.
Sony has developed a CCD image sensor that can help autonomous cars make sense of electronic road signs and see better when transitioning between dark tunnels and daylight.
Hoping to get self-driving vehicle companies to share a common platform rather than design from scratch, Baidu said Tuesday it would offer its technology for autonomous driving to other companies, while also partnering in the joint sourcing of components and hardware.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk today tweeted an update on the sale of his company's latest product, roof shingles that double as solar power generators.
Ford is hiring 400 engineers to support its efforts to build connected-vehicle tech and plans to establish a new Research and Engineering Center to focus on connectivity in Ottawa, Ontario.
It's pretty and simple to drive. But does buying this mean you've given up on life?
Small, autonomous shuttles have been transporting passengers around Sion, Switzerland for free in an attempt to integrate autonomous vehicles into cities.
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Exciting New Aussie Dash-Cams Unveiled Ahead of Holiday Road Trip Season
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- The 'Amazon effect' will drive autonomous vehicles, Nvidia CEO says
- Sony's clever image sensor helps autonomous cars see better
- Baidu to share autonomous vehicle technology
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCheckpoint Engineers wantedVIC
- FTProduct Expert - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- CCSolution Designer l Java, Mulesoft, SalesforceNSW
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTInfrastructure ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Product/Project Manager - North QueenslandQLD
- CCCommercial Operations AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCCuram Java DeveloperACT
- FTPrincipal Solutions Architect - Big Data and AnalyticsOther
- CCBack End DeveloperVIC
- CCServer Support Specialist - WindowsNSW
- CCBenefits Realisation ConsultantACT
- FTMQ Broker IIB AdministratorACT
- TPChange Lead | UtilitiesQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer, Continuous Delivery, Cloud AutomationOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTMarketing Analyst - $60 phOther
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop SupportQLD