Weight loss needn't be hard. In fact, you can lose weight with just a few taps on your phone screen each day.
Apps - Reviews
A flexible third-party calendar app for macOS and iOS that works with all leading cloud services.
Mobile phones have done much to cull casual watch wearing. But this Swiss startup felt that those who rely on their phones to tell the time could use something a bit more elaborate.
Gesture-based app smoothly integrates multiple document annotation.
A great app for making snippets useful in a whole lot more places.
This calendar and to-do app is an excellent way to get organized and plan your day.
Fills the street-view void in Apple Maps on all your iOS devices.
How are those fitness resolutions coming along? If you're like me in the beginning of Autumn, your bathing suit is telling you to go to the gym, but your sweatpants are like, "nah girl, you're good!" Are you?
Giphy wants to be the one-stop-shop for all your GIF-sharing needs. But how does the new Giphy Keys compare to other GIF-focused iOS keyboards?
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, in the office or in the wild.
2016 may still be young, but there’s already a whole crop of new amazing and inspirational beauty apps for your phone or tablet. Try these seven amazing beauty apps — from trending products to the best digital makeover — to get completely gorgeous, w...
The aftermath of a road accident can be one of the most stressful things you’ll experience, especially if false claims or conflicting opinions arise. A crash cam can help you deal with this by documenting the incident, but thanks to Uniden’s Crash Ca...
Angry Birds Go! is Rovio Entertainment’s first move away from the traditional style of its Angry Birds franchise (Bad Piggies aside). While its graphics and design are reminiscent of Mario Kart, the mobile racing game retains its Finnish developer’s ...
MOG was founded in June 2005 as a social network and blog for music, and it launched its own subscription-based music streaming Web service in December 2009, which was followed by a mobile app in July 2011. While it’s not new, it has grown in relevan...
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is an endless runner which will take you to a hypnotic planet of colour and rainbows as you jump from platform to platform, collecting fairies and dashing stars for points, while gathering tears (or water drops; we can’t decide...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gboard update brings text selection mode and resizing to Android keyboard app
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
- Google Play is cracking down on fake reviews and fraudulent install numbers
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTSenior Director, Enterprise Architecture & Information SecurityOther
- FTMS Exchange / O365 System AdministratorNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Mining OperationsQLD
- FTFinance ManagerOther
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Utilities Functional LeadOther
- TPFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Process Transition ManagerVIC
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSenior Agile Business AnalystOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTC# & ASP.Net / Web Front End DeveloperOther
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- CCSharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther