Weight loss needn't be hard. In fact, you can lose weight with just a few taps on your phone screen each day.
Apps - Reviews
A flexible third-party calendar app for macOS and iOS that works with all leading cloud services.
Mobile phones have done much to cull casual watch wearing. But this Swiss startup felt that those who rely on their phones to tell the time could use something a bit more elaborate.
Gesture-based app smoothly integrates multiple document annotation.
A great app for making snippets useful in a whole lot more places.
This calendar and to-do app is an excellent way to get organized and plan your day.
Fills the street-view void in Apple Maps on all your iOS devices.
How are those fitness resolutions coming along? If you're like me in the beginning of Autumn, your bathing suit is telling you to go to the gym, but your sweatpants are like, "nah girl, you're good!" Are you?
Giphy wants to be the one-stop-shop for all your GIF-sharing needs. But how does the new Giphy Keys compare to other GIF-focused iOS keyboards?
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, in the office or in the wild.
2016 may still be young, but there’s already a whole crop of new amazing and inspirational beauty apps for your phone or tablet. Try these seven amazing beauty apps — from trending products to the best digital makeover — to get completely gorgeous, w...
The aftermath of a road accident can be one of the most stressful things you’ll experience, especially if false claims or conflicting opinions arise. A crash cam can help you deal with this by documenting the incident, but thanks to Uniden’s Crash Ca...
Angry Birds Go! is Rovio Entertainment’s first move away from the traditional style of its Angry Birds franchise (Bad Piggies aside). While its graphics and design are reminiscent of Mario Kart, the mobile racing game retains its Finnish developer’s ...
MOG was founded in June 2005 as a social network and blog for music, and it launched its own subscription-based music streaming Web service in December 2009, which was followed by a mobile app in July 2011. While it’s not new, it has grown in relevan...
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is an endless runner which will take you to a hypnotic planet of colour and rainbows as you jump from platform to platform, collecting fairies and dashing stars for points, while gathering tears (or water drops; we can’t decide...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gboard update brings text selection mode and resizing to Android keyboard app
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
- Google Play is cracking down on fake reviews and fraudulent install numbers
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProcess Analyst - Green BeltVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTC# DeveloperQLD
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- FTInfrastructure DesignerVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW