Optus has launched its new mobile payment facility, Cash by Optus, whereby customers with compatible smartphones can make contactless purchases under $100.
Apps - News
The music service is in the early stages of development, but it would offer far more music than Amazon's existing Prime Music streaming service, the New York Post reports.
Taking a page from Netflix and Amazon, Apple may be in search of the next House of Cards or Transparent.
Consumers looking to decorate their homes can now visualise new furniture and décor products in life-like 3D in their own rooms, thanks to a new Augmented Reality platform, from Cimagine.
Facebook plans to add five new reactions to the iconic Like button in the next few weeks.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Time to update your Macs and iOS devices.
It's a much faster way to download a new app, but not everyone can try it out just yet.
The app will now remember your last location in the stream and perform much smoother thanks to 69 different bug fixes.
Google is positive about the road ahead for Android Auto, saying it will come to 40 car models and support more apps this year.
If you've ever wondered how to 👍🇺🇸🚀, wonder no more. 😇
Apple today released an updated list of car models that support its iPhone-mirroring API CarPlay, but the list excludes some major car makers -- at least for now.
It took Spotify six years to do what Apple achieved in six months. So what does that mean?
You can get a close-up of many parts of the world that have seen dramatic changes due to the world's rising temperatures.
Ever tried to use Google Maps in an area with spotty – or even no – Internet access? That may no longer be an issue.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gboard update brings text selection mode and resizing to Android keyboard app
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
- Google Play is cracking down on fake reviews and fraudulent install numbers
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTHardware Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Program ManagerNSW
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- CCFunctional Lead - ENUNSW
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD