Apple has announced a major update to Clips, the free app for iOS that makes it easy to create and share fun videos using an iPhone or iPad. Clips introduces Selfie Scenes, adds artistic style transfer effects and a redesigned interface that makes it...
Apps - News
Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
Netgear has introduced the Netgear Insight app, a new way to instantly discover, configure, and continuously monitor and manage your network of Netgear Wi-Fi access points, switches and storage devices.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced that its contactless mobile payments service, Samsung Pay, is now accessible for Latitude Financial Services’ 1.2 million MasterCard customers.
NAB customers now have more choice in the way they can get answers to basic banking questions, with the launch of the ‘Talk to NAB’ app for the Google Assistant.
Trend Micro has released a new app to help people become aware of how many connected devices they have at home, and the potential risks that come with the increasing number of connected devices in homes.
ASUSTOR and Seagate have announced that IronWolf Health Management is available for ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) 3.0.
The latest update to the Gboard app for Android brings a flurry of new changes, including a toolbar option for selecting and editing text, and better control over the size of your keyboard.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Video calling is finally coming to the world's more than one billion WhatsApp users on Android, iOS, and Windows.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
The new features will make your phone a more helpful assistant during your next trip since you won't have to mess with the screen.
iOS 10 allows apps to provider Caller ID labels for incoming voice calls, and automatically block callers, too.
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
Facebook today announced Messenger Platform v1.2, and the company's head of Messenger, David Marcus, says it is committed to making the bot experience even better than traditional app experiences.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Clips Introduces Selfie Scenes for Immersive 360-Degree Selfies on iPhone X
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Samsung and Latitude Financial Services Partner to Bring Samsung Pay to More Australians
- NAB go in on Google Assistant integration with new app
- Trend Micro launches new Home Network Scanner
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPContract ManagerACT
- FTPrinciple Health Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - Syd / MelbNSW
- FTL&D Developer - Trainer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber Security - CanberraNSW
- CCProject Manager -AgileWA
- TPJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- FTMobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDNS Security SpecialistOther
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- TPInformatica SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Technical Project Manager - starting in 3-4 monthsACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCPega Systems ArchitectACT
- TPLotus Notes/Domino DeveloperACT
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- FTCloud Platform ArchitectOther
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTSr Java Developer- Spring,Rest, Apache Tomcat, XML,Scrum MasterOther
- FTNetwork Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC