An oldie and a still goodie, Ian Page’s free MacTracker app delivers the details for every Apple thing you own.
Here's how to download your Covid-19 digital vaccination certificate to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay in Australia.
Paying for health services just got a lot easier with HICAPS payments now possible with Apple Wallet.
Australians have a strong interest in true crime according to the Australian Podcast Ranker that was released today by technology services company, Triton.
Researchers at the University of the Sunshine Coast will develop an artificial intelligence app to help limit the devastating effects of Australian bushfires.
Porsche drivers in Australia get an app that lets them find, monitor and pay for parking without having to leave their cars.
In case you are looking for another good reason to order pizza, Pizza Hut Australia is creating App Clips of its Pizza Hut Australia app, making it even faster to get pizza from its ovens to your mouth.
A surveillance software used by Australian police to extract messages, photos and other crucial pieces of evidence used in criminal hearings, has come into question after vulnerabilities were discovered that could be exploited to create falsified evidence.
Australia’s consumer watchdog, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), has released a report saying Apple and Google’s dominance in the Australian app market represents an unfair gateway between developers and consumers.
New Adobe research shows that Australians want a more diverse and inclusive list of emojis, including emojis that better represent racial identity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Acer Aspire Vero review: An eco-friendly Windows 11 laptop
- 2 Windows 11 review: An unnecessary replacement for Windows 10
- 3 Sony WF-1000XM4 review: These noise-canceling earbuds have all-around appeal
- 4 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HICAPS payments now available with Apple Wallet
- The Artificial Intelligence app to predict Australian bushfires
- The James Bond-like parking app for Aussie Porsche drivers
- You will soon be able to order pizza with App Clips
- Australia’s consumer watchdog says Google and Apple need fairer app stores
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- What's on offer in Telstra's latest flash sale?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies