Telstra are giving sports-savvy customers a new reason to stick around.
Unless you’re still hoarding .MP3 files like it’s 2005, you’re gonna have to throw in one of the five big music streaming services to listen to the latest and greatest tunes.
Microsoft Office is the staple software of modern home computing. Got a PC? Then you need to buy Microsoft Office to get Word, Excel and PowerPoint, right?
Adobe’s suite of apps for creative professionals, spearheaded by Photoshop, seems expensive – but is CC good value if you use all the apps?
Seen the headlines about TikTok and China floating around on Facebook? Here’s what you need to know.
Hi-Fi music streaming service Tidal is running a set of Black Friday promotions that make signing up cheaper than ever.
While different overseas markets have developed their own major players in the ridesharing space, can any of the new contenders (or homegrown underdogs) upset Uber’s balance of power in Australia?
If you’re lying in bed too hungover to go out and need to summon a pizza using your Google smart assistant of choice, you’re in luck.
Apple outlined several new iOS 13 features during its WWDC keynote, but there's a lot it didn't have time to mention.
In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra secure Kayo discount
- $2 is a pretty good amount of money to pay for four months of Tidal
- Here are all the new iOS 13 features Apple didn't reveal on the WWDC stage
- Galaxy Watch users report app outage
- Foxtel Now comes to Sony's Bravia TVs
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies