The latest update to the Gboard app for Android brings a flurry of new changes, including a toolbar option for selecting and editing text, and better control over the size of your keyboard.
Tired of Tinder? There are new, more interesting ways to find a date this Valentine’s Day.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Video calling is finally coming to the world's more than one billion WhatsApp users on Android, iOS, and Windows.
Weight loss needn't be hard. In fact, you can lose weight with just a few taps on your phone screen each day.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
The new features will make your phone a more helpful assistant during your next trip since you won't have to mess with the screen.
When you buy a boat, they say the best day is the day you buy it and the second best day is the day you sell it. Whether it’s terrifying depreciation, mooring fees, cleaning fees and/or maintenance fees, there’s something to put dread into many buyers of anything larger than a small fishing boat. There’s also the issue that boats need to be used regularly lest the hull’s turn into fully-developed, barnacle-fueled ecosystems – but renting and lending them out can be a liability and risk-laden kerfuffle too.
A flexible third-party calendar app for macOS and iOS that works with all leading cloud services.
Apple's iMessage service will have a much bigger impact than you think. It's all about the App Store.
iOS 10 allows apps to provider Caller ID labels for incoming voice calls, and automatically block callers, too.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
Facebook today announced Messenger Platform v1.2, and the company's head of Messenger, David Marcus, says it is committed to making the bot experience even better than traditional app experiences.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gboard update brings text selection mode and resizing to Android keyboard app
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
- Google Play is cracking down on fake reviews and fraudulent install numbers
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTNetwork ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Change | 6mths +Other
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistSA
- FTProgram Coordinator (Cloud & Office 365)Other
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTPHP Developer (Back-End Focus)QLD
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- TPChange Analyst - 12 month contractQLD