XYDownload EasyCapture 1.0
- Tabbed interface lets you take several screenshots, capture screen images in a variety of sizes and formats
- Not much in the way of graphics tools
A great tool for capturing screenshots.
EasyCapture lets you capture screen images in a variety of sizes and formats. This free program adds a few nifty extra functions, too.
To nab a screen with EasyCapture, you select the desired area type (full screen, region, window, and so on), move your cursor to select the area, and click. Thanks to a tabbed interface, you can take several screenshots in short order and deal with each at your leisure.
A smattering of graphics tools lets you perform simple tasks such as adjusting brightness and contrast; converting to greyscale; and adding text and simple included graphics such as lines, arrows, and word balloons.
You can save your work as .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .pcx, .png, and .tiff files.
Join the newsletter!
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTApplication Support SpecialistOther
- FTContent Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTSenior Cisco Unified Communication Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- FTData Migration DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration Analyst (Clinical/Healthcare)QLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)Other
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTOracle DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD