Wacom Intuos3 PTZ-630
- Great display, programmable buttons
- Nothing of note
A great solution for those that want a high-quality display tablet without a massive price tag.
Price$ 549.00 (AUD)
The Wacom Intuos3 graphic tablet straddles the line between enthusiasts using the Wacom Graphire3 and high-end professionals using Wacom Cintiq display tablets. The resolution of the Intuos3 is 5080 lines per inch both horizontally and vertically, and the tablet has excellent response, feel and accuracy.
The inclusion of programmable buttons on the tablet itself is a boon for anyone frustrated at having to move to the keyboard for common shortcut keys. The 6" x 8" tablets come with eight programmable keys--four each side--and two touch strips that perform scrolling and zooming tasks as well as allowing you to quickly change brush sizes. The buttons and touch strips are customisable on a global or application-by-application basis.
Other enhancements include a beautifully weighted and totally redesigned pen and base--finally you'll actually use the base, as it no longer falls over every time you knock it! There is also a range of tip styles. The felt tip gives a lovely tactile feel, whereas the inking nib has more travel, giving more control over pressure sensitivity. An optional wireless mouse at about $50 rounds out the package nicely.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo recalls ThinkPad notebooks after overheating hazard
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerNSW
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- CCUnix AdminNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCSoftware Engineer /.NET Developer - based in PerthWA
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystNSW
- CCRequirements AnalystACT
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTControl Systems SpecialistSA
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - HealthQLD
- CCTririga DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - Level 2/3NSW
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW