- Solid design, Reasonable performance, Good price
- Screen too dim
The VX2025m is not the best monitor on the market but it is definitely great value.
Price$ 699.00 (AUD)
Think you can't afford a 20-inch wide-screen monitor? Consider the moderately priced ViewSonic VX2025wm. You'll find 19-inch regular-format monitors that cost more. However, at the same time, you'll find little to draw you to the VX2025wm beyond the screen.
The panel of the VX2025wm, enveloped in a black bezel, sits on a black-and-silver stand with a rectangular cutout. Rubber pads on the bottom of the stand prevent it from slipping. It's a nice-looking monitor, if not as gorgeous as Acer's Ferrari F-20. The VX2025wm forgoes the entertainment-friendly inputs that other 20-inch wide-screens offer. Tilt is its only physical adjustment; We would have liked to see height adjustment as well.
Like most ViewSonic products, the VX2025wm uses cryptic symbols on its screen control buttons. However, the buttons are easy to read, and the menus they summon are very easy to follow. The VX2025wm's documentation, more complete than that of most in its competitive set, include useful explanations for some commonly unexplained settings, such as the colour temperature settings.
In terms of image quality, the VX2025wm turns in a respectable performance. It received good scores on all text and graphics tests, neither distinguishing nor embarrassing itself on any particular one. We noticed the screen was too dim; had the default brightness been set higher, the VX2025wm might have scored better.
The ViewSonic VX2025wm may not be the fanciest 20-inch wide-screen out there, but its performance will handle basic monitor tasks. If your viewing needs are simple and your wallet's not eager to disgorge its contents, the VX2025 could be the 20-inch answer you're looking for.
Join the newsletter!
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- AOC Unveils AG322QCX AGON Gaming Display Bolstered for Battle
- Samsung announces Australian availability for its 49-inch CHG90 QLED Monitor
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFrontend Developer - UX/UINSW
- TP2 x Business Process Improvement Analyst | UtilitiesQLD
- FTCloud Systems EngineerOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Corporate SuperOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTContent Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- FTManager Information ServicesQLD
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- FTProduct Manager - SDN Network ServicesACT
- FTMid-level UX DesignerOther
- FTField ConsultantOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTTechnical Lead UnixOther
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther