- Good picture quality, low price
- Some sound distortion
The good picture quality and great price would help you overlook limited speakers and the absence of preset modes.
Price$ 3,999.00 (AUD)
At 17kg, ViewSonic's N3000w is a very light 30" LCD TV, and at $3999, it is relatively inexpensive. But it's no lightweight at delivering good picture quality, delivering top-shelf results during colour and DVD quality tests. The usual rear audio/video ports are supplemented by easy-to-access composite video, RCA audio out, and mini-stereo headphone ports on the right side. A pair of two-way stereo speakers (10 watts each) provides virtual surround sound. They did well at medium volume levels in the small simulated living room we use for testing, but we heard some distortion after upping the volume for a televised jazz festival. The on-screen menu is easy to navigate, but you have to move it to a corner of the screen to see the effects of adjustments. There are no preset audio or video modes, and picture format options are limited to wide-screen and standard. You can't save individual settings for each input. Though the N3000w's quick-start guide and other documentation are serviceable, they lack an index. The remote has dedicated buttons for each input (a plus), but unlike the remotes on most other TV sets, it can't be used to control other equipment.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s Next TV is a Real Frame-Changer
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Sony's Press Conference
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Samsung's Press Conference
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Hisense's Press Conference
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTSales Exec - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTSAP HR / ABAP ConsultantWA
- FTProblem ManagerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- CCIT Security Manager - OperationsNSW
- TPFinance Integration LeadQLD
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - Level 2/3NSW
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- FTCompliance Analyst - Anti Money Laundering & CTFOther
- TPEL1 OBIEE/Java DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project Manager, Business Operations ImprovementsOther
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject Analyst / Project SpecialistOther