- Excellent voice acting, incredibly funny dialogue, stylish and explosive levels. Loads of interesting unlockables add some solid replay value. Captain Smiley and Star definitely deserve their own franchise.
- Practically no difficulty curve to speak of, some areas get lengthy and frustrating. Comic Jumper's overall gameplay is absolutely unforgiving in the later levels, especially with Cutie Cutie Kid Cupids.
Despite its charming comic book-inspired atmosphere and hilarious cast of characters, Comic Jumper's somewhat schizophrenic assortment of levels and unforgiving difficulty dampen an otherwise enjoyable experience.
|Supported platforms||Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||RP (Rating Pending)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo discontinues the 3DS, marking the end of the DS era
- Australia to miss out on Samsung's Xbox partnership
- Razer revive Blackshark esports headset
- Google's Play Pass all-you-can-app subscription launches in Australia
- Hearthstone goes back to school with Scholomance Academy
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies