Will you be the new owner of a pair of Jabra headphones? Enter the competition today to be in the running.
Tweaking Toolbox Vista
With Tweaking Toolbox Vista, you'll be able to tweak just about every aspect of the Windows interface, whether it be the Desktop, taskbar, Start menu, Internet Explorer, the Control Panel and plenty more.
- Lets you tweak many hidden settings
Unless you absolutely need to tweak many hidden settings, Tweaking Toolbox Vista is probably overkill. Many Vista settings are available via menus and options boxes, and so don't require a for-pay program for tweaking. But if you need to dig as deep as possible into Vista, and it's important that you do so, it might be worth the price to you.
Price$ 64.85 (AUD)
If you're looking for a way to tweak Vista in just about every way you can imagine — and are willing to pay full whack to do so — check out Tweaking Toolbox Vista.
With Tweaking Toolbox Vista, you'll be able to tweak just about every aspect of the interface, whether it be the Desktop, taskbar, Start menu, Internet Explorer, the Control Panel and plenty more.
The Tweaking Toolbox Vista interface is straightforward and, although a bit unattractive, perfectly functional. Choose which part of Vista you want to tweak, and you'll see what you can change, with simple explanations for each. Then simply check or uncheck a box, and you're ready to go.
All that is to the good. But is Tweaking Toolbox Vista worth $64?
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- Pillars of Eternity 2 - Deadfire review: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies