So you can enjoy the sunshine while listening to your favourite music or podcast. Thanks to Sennheiser. Enter today.
Tweaking Toolbox Vista
With Tweaking Toolbox Vista, you'll be able to tweak just about every aspect of the Windows interface, whether it be the Desktop, taskbar, Start menu, Internet Explorer, the Control Panel and plenty more.
- Lets you tweak many hidden settings
Unless you absolutely need to tweak many hidden settings, Tweaking Toolbox Vista is probably overkill. Many Vista settings are available via menus and options boxes, and so don't require a for-pay program for tweaking. But if you need to dig as deep as possible into Vista, and it's important that you do so, it might be worth the price to you.
Price$ 64.85 (AUD)
If you're looking for a way to tweak Vista in just about every way you can imagine — and are willing to pay full whack to do so — check out Tweaking Toolbox Vista.
With Tweaking Toolbox Vista, you'll be able to tweak just about every aspect of the interface, whether it be the Desktop, taskbar, Start menu, Internet Explorer, the Control Panel and plenty more.
The Tweaking Toolbox Vista interface is straightforward and, although a bit unattractive, perfectly functional. Choose which part of Vista you want to tweak, and you'll see what you can change, with simple explanations for each. Then simply check or uncheck a box, and you're ready to go.
All that is to the good. But is Tweaking Toolbox Vista worth $64?
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Latest News Articles
- Google smart displays now let you take charge of multi-room audio
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
- Affinity offers Photo, Designer & Publisher for Free for 3 Months
- Parallels 15 lets you turn an iPad into a Surface tablet
- Bitdefender refreshes consumer cybersecurity offering
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies