Tweaking Toolbox Vista
With Tweaking Toolbox Vista, you'll be able to tweak just about every aspect of the Windows interface, whether it be the Desktop, taskbar, Start menu, Internet Explorer, the Control Panel and plenty more.
- Lets you tweak many hidden settings
Unless you absolutely need to tweak many hidden settings, Tweaking Toolbox Vista is probably overkill. Many Vista settings are available via menus and options boxes, and so don't require a for-pay program for tweaking. But if you need to dig as deep as possible into Vista, and it's important that you do so, it might be worth the price to you.
Price$ 64.85 (AUD)
If you're looking for a way to tweak Vista in just about every way you can imagine — and are willing to pay full whack to do so — check out Tweaking Toolbox Vista.
With Tweaking Toolbox Vista, you'll be able to tweak just about every aspect of the interface, whether it be the Desktop, taskbar, Start menu, Internet Explorer, the Control Panel and plenty more.
The Tweaking Toolbox Vista interface is straightforward and, although a bit unattractive, perfectly functional. Choose which part of Vista you want to tweak, and you'll see what you can change, with simple explanations for each. Then simply check or uncheck a box, and you're ready to go.
All that is to the good. But is Tweaking Toolbox Vista worth $64?
Join the newsletter!
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Bitdefender unveils new 2019 product line
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
- Apple combats iPhone throttling backlash with new iOS 12 features
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies