Tune Up TuneUp Utilities 2009
It will make your PC run faster, more smoothly, and without problems.
- Does a comprehensive job of cleaning up your system
- Not free
Many separate, free utilities do what TuneUp Utilities does. But no one freebie does everything. That’s TuneUp Utilities 2009 appeal.
Price$ 79.41 (AUD)
TuneUp Utilities 2009 does a comprehensive job of cleaning up your system - more so than most programs of its kind.
It will make your PC run faster, more smoothly, and without problems. TuneUp Utilities 2009's tools include a startup optimiser, a driver defragmenter, an overall speed optimiser, a Windows Registry cleaner, and more.
They are organised intuitively, with their considerable features in easy reach. with TuneUp Utilities 2009 you can use either one-step optimisers or in-depth options to pick and choose among recommendations.
Even if you think you have already whipped your PC into shape, you'll probably find some additional help in TuneUp Utilities 2009. The Quick Optimisation feature found half a dozen programs we didn't realise ran when our system started. The tool can stop these programs from running automatically; this sped our boot-up and cut down on RAM use.
Also, an excellent Rescue Center lets you undo any changes TuneUp Utilities 2009 makes to your PC (and provides access to System Restore).
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCETL DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTOffice 365 and Cloud SpecialistOther
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther