Tracker Software PDF X-change Pro
Price$ None (AUD)
One of the easiest ways to share documents online is to convert them to PDF (Portable Document Format).
Unfortunately, a lot of programs, including the Microsoft Office Suite, don't allow you to do this by default. PDF-Xchange Pro solves this problem for you. It installs on your system as a printer, but instead of printing out to paper, it creates a PDF document.
With many advanced options that include graphic compression, PDF encryption with password protection, batch conversion, and the ability to create a PDF in Microsoft Office with a single click, PDF-Xchange Pro is a viable option for users with Windows 2000/ XP who want to share their work easily. The bundled PDF-Tools allow you to scan from any TWAIN device to PDF, extract data from PDF files and send PDFs via ftp, http (the Web) or e-mail. You can try the free "lite" version on this month's cover CD. Jason Wilson
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTGraduate Recruiter - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTOffice CoordinatorOther
- CCMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support SpecialistOther
- FTAndroid Developer - 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTTechnical Lead- Angular4/.NetNSW
- CCProject Manager-SCADAQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTSenior Project Managers (Multiple roles)Other
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- TPEnterprise Architect | QLD Health | $1173/day | BrisbaneNSW
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD