Tracker Software PDF X-change Pro
Price$ None (AUD)
One of the easiest ways to share documents online is to convert them to PDF (Portable Document Format).
Unfortunately, a lot of programs, including the Microsoft Office Suite, don't allow you to do this by default. PDF-Xchange Pro solves this problem for you. It installs on your system as a printer, but instead of printing out to paper, it creates a PDF document.
With many advanced options that include graphic compression, PDF encryption with password protection, batch conversion, and the ability to create a PDF in Microsoft Office with a single click, PDF-Xchange Pro is a viable option for users with Windows 2000/ XP who want to share their work easily. The bundled PDF-Tools allow you to scan from any TWAIN device to PDF, extract data from PDF files and send PDFs via ftp, http (the Web) or e-mail. You can try the free "lite" version on this month's cover CD. Jason Wilson
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTWeb AdministratorACT
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther