Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
- Versatile, great contrast level
- No DVI
The Toshiba is a high-calibre product and perfect if you prize image quality above all else.
Price$ 3,699.00 (AUD)
Over the past year, projectors have become increasingly versatile. The TDP-T90 is a good example; it's equally comfortable in the boardroom or the sitting room, and is also reasonably portable.
XGA (1024 x 768) resolution support produces more than enough detail for complex Windows presentations, and a brightness rating of 2200 ANSI lumens means images remain clear in a variety of light settings.
We were slightly disappointed it has no DVI connector, but the stylishly attired TDP-T90 has an otherwise solid set of ports and connectors. Image quality was excellent, with the sharp focus and strong colour palette, assisted by the 2000:1 contrast ratio delivered by the DLP technology, making it an excellent bet for either meeting room presentations or home cinema. The noise levels were reassuringly low.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- BenQ Debuts True 4K UHD HDR Home Cinema Projector Designed for Modern Families
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies