TechSmith SnagIt 9.0
- Scrolling capture, flags, capture library
- Trial version sets itself as default screen-capture program, 'Text from window' doesn't always perform well
If you need an all guns blazing screen-capture and editing application, you can't get better than Techsmith SnagIt 9.0. But for many users this array of features will be overkill. And at around $49.95, it may be too expensive. The free trial is worth a look, however, so you can find out for yourself.
Price$ 70.00 (AUD)
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Ballistix Sport AT
Apple iMac Pro
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Toys for Boys
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Tivoli PAL BT
ESET Internet Security
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
ESET Smart Security Premium
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Watch review: Brilliant but not quite a breakthrough
- 2 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 3 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 5 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
- Logitech announces Logitech Rally
- Access thousands of movies for free thanks to Telstra TV Kanopy App
- RMIT Online and AWS offering course in VR and AR
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies