Symantec Norton Password Manager 2004
A niche product with a good interface that does what it says.
Price$ 79.95 (AUD)
Password management is a fairly niche area but, as it falls under the broader umbrella of Internet security, Symantec has released a product to take care of all password management needs.
Norton Password Manager 2004 acts as a central repository for all your passwords, credit card numbers and address details, saving you the hassle of remembering all those clever passwords you dreamed up. Instead, you have a single master password for Norton Password Manager that provides easy, automatic access to all your important details. It can be set to fill in automatically most password boxes and online forms currently available.
Password Manager uses Profiles if more than one person uses a single computer and a single user can have multiple profiles tailored to suit their needs. If you choose to store credit card numbers and passwords for other sensitive information, keeping prying eyes out of your profile is, clearly, of the utmost priority. To this end, Symantec provides three levels of security from which to choose.
During the first few days of use, Password Manager will gradually gather all your passwords. After it is fully 'trained', it stores them in an encrypted format on your local PC. If a password is too weak, Password Manager will advise you on how to make it stronger.
All in all, the program does exactly what it says it will and does it smoothly and faultlessly. Occasional applications and Web sites may not get detected, but there are workarounds.
Strong encryption: don't forget your master password, because there's no way to retrieve it.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Billions of devices at risk as Bluetooth-bourne vulnerability exposed
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Level Agile CoachOther
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- CCLevel 1 Service DeskACT
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW