SwissBit 128MB Swissmemory USB Victorianox
- Great design, great idea, works well.
- The tools seem like a novelty
Fans of Swiss Army products will love this one and with good reason. Solid design and innovation make it well worth adding to your key ring.
Price$ 68.00 (AUD)
The Boy Scout within us all longed for a Swiss army knife when we were kids, but the children of today are far more tech-savvy and the simple knife has undergone a modern overhaul. That wide eyed little kid can now join techno-geek big kids with the new Swissmemory USB Victorinox from Swissbit.
This model comes equipped with a 128MB USB flash drive which works flawlessly and is easily extended from the unit. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS and appears as a removable drive, which means just plug it in and it's ready for use. 128MB is plenty of storage space for the transfer of smaller files between two computers but wouldn't be enough for music or movies. The package comes with Securelock software so you can protect your data from being erased and secure it from prying eyes.
The hinge on the Swissmemory is slightly loose but it sits in the USB slot without any problems and fits at a 90 degree angle parallel to the PC case. The unit obviously comes with the standard retractable knife but is also equipped with a pen, nail file, flat head screwdriver, scissors and a red LED light.
As with most of these styles of knives, the accessories aren't good for regular use and tend to seem like a bit of a novelty but they do their job well enough. The unit is very cute, finished with a transparent red outer casing and emblazoned with the Swiss Army Knife logo that we all know and love. The Swissmemory USB Victorinox would make a techno-cool and convenient addition to the key ring while also adding an edge of style. It is available in sizes up to 1GB.
Join the newsletter!
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Intel launches 800P Optane SSD
- Samsung Advances SATA Line-up with 860 PRO and 860 EVO Solid State Drives
- Synology Introduces FlashStation FS1018 and DiskStation DS218
- CES 2018: Crucial launches next generation MX500 SSD
- QNAP Releases QTS 4.3.4. Beta for x86-Based NAS
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- FTAWS AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- FTStorage Operations ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSystem Engineer - InfrastructureNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystOther
- CCProgram Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - DatawarehouseACT
- CCOracle Service Bus DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Designer/Architect - Java IntegrationOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect ? NetworkingQLD
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - RFTVIC
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationNSW