- It's free, sharpens the mind
- Pop up screen that nags you to buy the Pro edition
SudoKlue presents an easy way out for Sudoku horrors.
What's the method to your sudoku madness? Strategies for solving these number-placing brain-teasers can be complex, so why not do the puzzles in SudoKlue? This clever freebie analyses puzzles and provides cell-by-cell solutions, setting you on the path to sudoku mastery.
SudoKlue generates random puzzles or lets you input your own. Use the pencil tool to mark the possibilities, then the pen tool when you're sure you know the solution. SudoKlue can give hints, find errors, and solve individual cells for you. Links to the SudoKlue Web site explain the different puzzle-solving techniques.
The free SudoKlue is a demo of the $US20 SudoKlue Pro. You can play only the easiest of the six difficulty levels; clicking higher-challenge selections pops up a nag screen. This keeps you from practising or receiving hints about most of the techniques, since only beginner hints appear at the Beginner level. However, even the basic SudoKlue sharpens your wits without making you sharpen a pencil.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 S will not run Linux, even though it's a downloadable Windows app
- The Windows 10 Game Bar: What PC gamers need to know
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Windows 10 Insider build 16199 fills some holes in the Creators Update
- Google Assistant branches out, supporting third-party hardware and smarter features
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- TPImplementation Planner - Payroll PortfolioQLD
- CCWCEM DeveloperACT
- TPPrimary Support Officer (Level 1)VIC
- CCSharepoint Analyst / DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Systems Administrator-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTData Analyst/ Reporting AnalystQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)NSW
- FTDevelopment LeadVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANENSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- TPLevel 1-3 Helpdesk OfficerQLD