- It's free, sharpens the mind
- Pop up screen that nags you to buy the Pro edition
SudoKlue presents an easy way out for Sudoku horrors.
What's the method to your sudoku madness? Strategies for solving these number-placing brain-teasers can be complex, so why not do the puzzles in SudoKlue? This clever freebie analyses puzzles and provides cell-by-cell solutions, setting you on the path to sudoku mastery.
SudoKlue generates random puzzles or lets you input your own. Use the pencil tool to mark the possibilities, then the pen tool when you're sure you know the solution. SudoKlue can give hints, find errors, and solve individual cells for you. Links to the SudoKlue Web site explain the different puzzle-solving techniques.
The free SudoKlue is a demo of the $US20 SudoKlue Pro. You can play only the easiest of the six difficulty levels; clicking higher-challenge selections pops up a nag screen. This keeps you from practising or receiving hints about most of the techniques, since only beginner hints appear at the Beginner level. However, even the basic SudoKlue sharpens your wits without making you sharpen a pencil.
Join the newsletter!
Toys for Boys
Sony Playstation 5
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
MSI Modern 14
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Latest News Articles
- Google smart displays get sticky notes for family members
- Optus to take the lag out of gaming
- Echo family reimagined, inside and out
- Google smart displays now let you take charge of multi-room audio
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies