- It's free, sharpens the mind
- Pop up screen that nags you to buy the Pro edition
SudoKlue presents an easy way out for Sudoku horrors.
What's the method to your sudoku madness? Strategies for solving these number-placing brain-teasers can be complex, so why not do the puzzles in SudoKlue? This clever freebie analyses puzzles and provides cell-by-cell solutions, setting you on the path to sudoku mastery.
SudoKlue generates random puzzles or lets you input your own. Use the pencil tool to mark the possibilities, then the pen tool when you're sure you know the solution. SudoKlue can give hints, find errors, and solve individual cells for you. Links to the SudoKlue Web site explain the different puzzle-solving techniques.
The free SudoKlue is a demo of the $US20 SudoKlue Pro. You can play only the easiest of the six difficulty levels; clicking higher-challenge selections pops up a nag screen. This keeps you from practising or receiving hints about most of the techniques, since only beginner hints appear at the Beginner level. However, even the basic SudoKlue sharpens your wits without making you sharpen a pencil.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTSales Exec - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTSAP HR / ABAP ConsultantWA
- FTProblem ManagerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- CCIT Security Manager - OperationsNSW
- TPFinance Integration LeadQLD
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - Level 2/3NSW
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- FTCompliance Analyst - Anti Money Laundering & CTFOther
- TPEL1 OBIEE/Java DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project Manager, Business Operations ImprovementsOther
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject Analyst / Project SpecialistOther