Stardock CursorXP 1.31
- Simple Interface, completely free, wide range of themes.
- Nothing to speak of.
If you need to change your cursor themes and are looking for something interesting, this is the program for you
So You've added your own boot screen with BootSkin and your own desktop theme with WindowBlinds but something is still missing. Stardock CursorXP 1.31 will let you customise your cursors! Don't like the arrow? Turn it into a candy cane! Don't like the hand? Turn it into a fish! Or combine the two to form the hideous new candy fish cursor theme. A new world of possibilities awaits and a wide array of choices lay before you with this program.
A 12.4MB download and completely free, CursorXP is a great little program that changes your cursor theme simply by choosing a new one. It opens the door to thousands of amateur and professional designers who post their cursor themes to the Stardock website. Currently there are close to 1200 different cursor themes on the site to choose from. When combined with the 12 included themes you get when you download the program you are guaranteed to find a theme to suit your needs and personality.
The installation was quick and the interface is extremely easy to understand. This is the epitome of an idea implemented perfectly. There is not much more than can be said about this software other than a short burst of praise for how well it performs. If you are completely obsessed with customizing your desktop like we are, you are going to love this program. If you are not obsessed, be prepared as you are about to become so.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Latest News Articles
- Affinity offers Photo, Designer & Publisher for Free for 3 Months
- Parallels 15 lets you turn an iPad into a Surface tablet
- Bitdefender refreshes consumer cybersecurity offering
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Windows Lite: what it is and when it might be released
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies