Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Stardock CursorXP 1.31
- Simple Interface, completely free, wide range of themes.
- Nothing to speak of.
If you need to change your cursor themes and are looking for something interesting, this is the program for you
So You've added your own boot screen with BootSkin and your own desktop theme with WindowBlinds but something is still missing. Stardock CursorXP 1.31 will let you customise your cursors! Don't like the arrow? Turn it into a candy cane! Don't like the hand? Turn it into a fish! Or combine the two to form the hideous new candy fish cursor theme. A new world of possibilities awaits and a wide array of choices lay before you with this program.
A 12.4MB download and completely free, CursorXP is a great little program that changes your cursor theme simply by choosing a new one. It opens the door to thousands of amateur and professional designers who post their cursor themes to the Stardock website. Currently there are close to 1200 different cursor themes on the site to choose from. When combined with the 12 included themes you get when you download the program you are guaranteed to find a theme to suit your needs and personality.
The installation was quick and the interface is extremely easy to understand. This is the epitome of an idea implemented perfectly. There is not much more than can be said about this software other than a short burst of praise for how well it performs. If you are completely obsessed with customizing your desktop like we are, you are going to love this program. If you are not obsessed, be prepared as you are about to become so.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies