South Fremantle iiQuota iPhone app
Keep track of your broadband Internet and mobile phone usage on your iPhone
- Attractive user interface, quick and easy navigation, up to nine profiles
- Minor navigation inconsistencies, could do with more ISP and mobile carrier support, relatively expensive
If you always find yourself in danger of going over your data or mobile cap, iiQuota will let you check your usage while on the move.
Price$ 3.99 (AUD)
If you need to keep track of your mobile phone or broadband usage, the iiQuota iPhone app is a simple and attractive solution. Its $3.99 price tag is relatively high for an iPhone app, but it does support a range of providers.
You can use it to see how much you've downloaded with your mobile broadband modem, for example, or if you're about to get slugged with massive fees for too much Web browsing on your iPhone. It can also track how much credit you have left on your mobile plan; handy if you're worried about exceeding your cap.
Some developers might be attempting to change the world with groundbreaking iPhone apps, but iiQuota's goal is downright simple: track Internet and mobile phone usage. The application is simple and surprisingly elegant: two horizontal gauges provide peak and offpeak data/time usage data in a similar fashion to iTunes' familiar capacity gauges, while a small pie chart displays the remaining time in the given billing period. The dark motif doesn't entirely blend with the rest of the iPhone user interface but it is still attractive.
The current version of iiQuota supports seven mobile phone and broadband providers, including iiNet, Optus Broadband, Optus Mobile, BigPond, Telstra Mobile, Internode and Vodafone Mobile. The app's developer, SouthFreo Software, also promises support for TPG Mobile, TPG Broadband and Vodafone Prepay in a future version. We would have liked to see an even greater range of ISPs supported, but it is better than other current offerings in the App Store.
Conveniently, you aren't limited to viewing usage with a single provider. iiQuota allows you to have up to nine simultaneous user profiles with various service providers, and you can switch between them using two arrows at the top of the screen. One minor annoyance is that switching to an unconfigured profile automatically summons the user login screen and removes the navigation arrows. Though only a minor issue, it does force users to click twice in order to continue navigating.
Given that iiQuote does so little, there is little that can go wrong with it. Apart from one minor annoyance, iiQuota can easily become an irreplaceable tool for those who need to keep track of their Internet or mobile usage.
Join the newsletter!
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTIT Service DeskSA
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- CC.net developerNSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Office 365 Project)Other
- TPContracting Specialist - Procurement AssociateNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW