Sony Ericsson HBH-PV715 Bluetooth headset
The Sony Ericsson HBH-PV715 Bluetooth headset is compact and stylish. It also offers good sound quality for its price.
- Compact, decent build quality, easy to use, reasonable call quality
- Can be uncomfortable for long calls, incoming audio fluctuates
The Sony Ericsson HBH-PV715 Bluetooth headset is compact, features a minimalist design and provides reasonable call quality, though it doesn't offer a wealth of features.
Price$ 119.00 (AUD)
A basic and affordable Bluetooth headset, Sony Ericsson's HBH-PV715 does the job with a minimum of fuss and provides good audio quality.
The Sony Ericsson HBH-PV715 is one of the smallest Bluetooth headsets available. It has a gloss black front and matte black casing on its rear; it is very minimalist. Despite the fairly compact size, the plastic casing feels solid and the HBH-PV715 is well built.
The ear-bud design of the Sony Ericsson HBH-PV715 Bluetooth headset means it can be worn without an ear hook if you desire, though there are two different sized clip-on ear hooks included in the sales package. Although the rubber edge around the ear bud softens its feel against your skin, the ear-bud style may be a little uncomfortable for some users. We didn't have too many issues using the HBH-PV715 without an ear hook, but for prolonged conversations, using the clip on ear hook is recommended. Conveniently, the Bluetooth headset can be worn on either ear.
Operating the Sony Ericsson HBH-PV715 Bluetooth headset is quite simple. There are only three buttons: a tiny power button on the back, a call handling button on the front and side volume controls. Pairing the headset is effortless, as it automatically enters pairing mode when you switch it on for the first time and remembers the pairing each time it is switched on.
Audio quality isn't outstanding, but it's fine for everyday use. Outgoing audio is excellent: our callers were impressed by the clarity of the microphone and the volume levels. Incoming audio is slightly less appealing — volume tended to fluctuate occasionally and wasn't as loud as we'd have liked, especially in areas with background noise. Keep in mind that the performance of any Bluetooth headset will also depend on the quality of your mobile phone.
In addition to the regular call-handling functions, the HBH-PV715 allows you to redial the last called number, transfer the sound from the headset to your phone and vice versa and activate voice dialling ( provided this feature is supported on your phone).
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCBlue Prism DeveloperVIC
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Security ConsultantOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTDeployment Project CoordinatorOther
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTCRM DeveloperACT