Smart PC Utilities Vista Services Optimizer
A free software app that speeds up your Windows Vista PC by switching off unwanted services.
- Nothing of note
The key to Vista Services Optimizer is the program's analysis and recommendations for turning off services, which we found to be useful and on target. This is a freebie that will speed up your (Vista) PC.
Vista Services Optimizer is a free software app that speeds up your Windows Vista PC by switching off unwanted services.
Silently running in the background of your Vista PC are services that you don't need. These leeches slow your system down and increase your system's boot time. The free Vista Services Optimizer helps fix the problem, by analyzing your PC, telling you which you can safely turn off, and then turning them off for you.
Click the Services Diagnostics to start. You describe your PC - whether it's connected to a network, whether you use a digital camera, whether you have third-party anti-spyware and firewall, and so on.
Then Vista Services Optimizer checks the services that run in the background, and gives you a report that details which you can safely turn off.
You can then have the Vista Services Optimizer turn off all the unnecessary services for you, or you can use the program to turn them off manually, one at a time.
There are some nice extras in Vista Services Optimizer, too, such as a screen that shows you your CPU and RAM use.
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- Foxtel Now Streams to Apple TV with AirPlay
- Best holiday laptop deals
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Team Lead ? SAP Fiori + UI5QLD
- FTInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTField Service TechnicianOther
- FTPython DevelopersOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerACT
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTJunior CRM Support AnalystOther
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- FTPayroll officer | 3 mthOther
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTIT Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD