Foto-Mosaik-Edda is a free program that will generate photo mosaics for you
- Free, does exactly what it's supposed to do
- Nothing of note
Foto-Mosaik-Edda is free, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do, and well. If you've got a ton of photos of your kids, and want to give a relative a one-of-a-kind gift to frame, give Foto-Mosaik-Edda a spin.
You know those posters that have an overall image, but if you look closer, that image is made up of hundreds of tiny photos? It's called a photo mosaic, and Foto-Mosaik-Edda is a free program that will generate them for you.
Start up Foto-Mosaik-Edda and point it toward a large photo collection. A few thousand photos is a good minimum. Add them to the database, then choose a single photo to make into a mosaic. That is what all these photos will be arranged to look like. You can fiddle with the photo density and many other options, then Foto-Mosaik-Edda gets to work.
It takes several minutes, all told, but the end result is an impressive high-resolution mosaic, suitable for a poster if you take it to Kinko's. Foto-Mosaik-Edda even includes a simple photo viewer that easily zooms in and out, so you can see each individual photo as well as the entire mosaic.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW