Foto-Mosaik-Edda is a free program that will generate photo mosaics for you
- Free, does exactly what it's supposed to do
- Nothing of note
Foto-Mosaik-Edda is free, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do, and well. If you've got a ton of photos of your kids, and want to give a relative a one-of-a-kind gift to frame, give Foto-Mosaik-Edda a spin.
You know those posters that have an overall image, but if you look closer, that image is made up of hundreds of tiny photos? It's called a photo mosaic, and Foto-Mosaik-Edda is a free program that will generate them for you.
Start up Foto-Mosaik-Edda and point it toward a large photo collection. A few thousand photos is a good minimum. Add them to the database, then choose a single photo to make into a mosaic. That is what all these photos will be arranged to look like. You can fiddle with the photo density and many other options, then Foto-Mosaik-Edda gets to work.
It takes several minutes, all told, but the end result is an impressive high-resolution mosaic, suitable for a poster if you take it to Kinko's. Foto-Mosaik-Edda even includes a simple photo viewer that easily zooms in and out, so you can see each individual photo as well as the entire mosaic.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTService Centre ConsultantQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSAP Functional AnalystACT
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTLead Consultant AIXOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Grants Management ProjectQLD
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- TPEnterprise Technology ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSupport OfficerQLD
- FTTester (Dynamics AX)Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSAP HR LeadOther
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FT3rd Level Network and Systems AdministratorNSW