Siber Systems RoboForm
RoboForm remembers so you can forget
- Easy to use, can generate industrial-strength passwords
- Always a risk someone could crack your master password
As an effort-saving convenience tool it's hard to fault Siber Systems' RoboForm. If you find yourself constantly filling in forms on the Internet it may be worth $30 of your money.
Price$ 30.00 (AUD)
The rise of the interactive Internet means that we can increasingly conduct transactions and even work without leaving the comfort of the sofa. But to do so securely requires a plethora of passwords, and filling in online forms can take aeons. Plus, it's easy to make mistakes with credit card numbers and the like, further detracting from the convenience of the Web.
Siber Systems RoboForm is one solution. It's a great tool for storing usernames, passwords and other data you regularly need to submit to e-commerce or members-only Web sites.
You provide RoboForm with every conceivable piece of data you might ever need to complete a Web site form — from basics such as your name and address, to more complex fields such as phone numbers and credit card details.
When next you're faced with an online form, you simply click RoboForm's Fill Forms button, and the program does exactly that.
RoboForm is a cinch to use. With your permission it installs on to your Web browser's toolbar, and organically hoovers up usernames and passwords as you go about your browsing business. RoboForm also creates 'Passcards', remembering log-in details for specific sites and services. These are stored on RoboForm's Passcard page and in a drop-down on your Web browser.
So you click a Web site's name from the RoboForm Passcard drop-down, and RoboForm transports your Web browser to the site, logging you in as it does so. Click 'Google', for instance, and you'll be transported to your iGoogle home page, with immediate access to Gmail, Google Docs and the rest.
Of course, inherent with password-management software is the risk that by cracking just the one password, a nefarious type could gain immediate access to all of your details. Fortunately, RoboForm is itself password-protected. But you're advised to show a little discipline and regularly change your master password.
Other security worries are taken care of — RoboForm can generate industrial-strength passwords, and with this program installed, you don't have to worry about remembering them.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther