Sennheiser PXC 210 BT wireless headphones
These foldable wireless headphones have perfect Bluetooth sound quality
- Portable, can be used wired or wirelessly, great sound quality through Bluetooth
- Expensive, poor acoustic noise-cancellation
Sennheiser's PXC 210 BT wireless headphones provide great sound quality even when connected via Bluetooth, though they don't offer the active noise-cancellation of more expensive models.
Price$ 349.95 (AUD)
The Sennheiser PXC 210 BT is a set of Bluetooth wireless headphones with integrated playback and volume buttons — allowing complete hands-free control of your music on your iPhone, iPod Touch or other Bluetooth-capable media player or phone.
The Sennheiser PXC 210 BT headphones look similar to the more expensive MM 450 Travel — they both use the same slightly bulging headband with foldable on-ear cups — but the PXC 210 BT lacks active noise-cancellation and an integrated microphone for taking hands-free telephone calls. As a result, however, the PXC 210 BT has a longer battery life of 12 hours. A wall charger is supplied but the headphones can also be charged via your computer's USB port.
We tested the Sennheiser PXC 210 BT headphones in a noisy office and while commuting, and found the fit to be almost spot-on. At 105g the headphones are almost twice as heavy as the MM 450 Travel, but this doesn't significantly affect comfort and we didn't notice any fatigue after continued listening. Sennheiser quotes the maximum range of the Bluetooth connection as being less than 10 metres but we found there were a few metres of leeway.
Sound quality is great when using Bluetooth: there's a pleasing amount of bass versatility from the small drivers, detailed mid-range and slightly recessed treble (which is nevertheless clean and clear). After loving the noise-cancellation of the MM 450 Travel we were slightly disappointed to find that the cheaper PXC 210 BT's passive noise-cancellation wasn't nearly as competent. If you work in a loud office or commute on a crowded train, you'll need to crank the volume to drown out external noise.
You pay a premium for the Sennheiser PXC 210 BT's Bluetooth connectivity and portability, but in our opinion they're worth the outline.
Follow GoodGearGuide on Twitter: @GoodGearGuide
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AZURE/ O365Other
- FTServer SupportSA
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Delivery Project Manager, Digital, AdvertisingOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTData Center EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTPMO Analyst BIWA
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- TPData AnalystNSW